Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Miss Michael

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
He may not be the best poster, but it was nice having him.
I heard he was accused of s--tposting, but hey, this is not an English Class.
When you're at a social, you say what ever you feel. It can be a one word response, two word.
Who decides that his posts were bad? What may seem like s--t to one person may be I interesting to another.
I think sports and cars are boring, but there are people who enjoy talking about it.
I can never understand why people gamble. I fid it boring, yet people can spend hours at Atlantic City, pulling The Slot Machines.
I had no problem with Michael's posts. If you do, nobody is making you read them.
That's the beauty of the computer. If you see a post you're not interested in, you can skip it.
The one who wrote it won't get offended. There's many posts here that don't interest me. It doesn't mean they're bad.

Too many users that made this place lively have gotten banned

same here, he dindu nuffin, he just wanted 25k posts so he could see his username again :feelscry::feelsrope:

Yes he was a short answer user but at least he was very active. I miss more other users anyways I liked his avatar Idk from what movie is.

I unironically miss Zesto. This forum feels weird without him.

A forum isn't a forum without loweffortposters.

low effort posting is high IQ, nothing left to say anyways

Free him and also my fellow bannedcels

I unironically miss Zesto. This forum feels weird without him.

A forum isn't a forum without loweffortposters.
Zesto, a low effort poster? Pretty much all of his posts were gigantic and contained tons of images as well.

Seemed like a chill user, maybe low effort but he didn't deserve a ban

Most bannedcels are fakecels. Keep whining, you are next, fakecels in hiding

Zesto, a low effort poster? Pretty much all of his posts were gigantic and contained tons of images as well.
they were essentially all the same thing though, he was still entertaining and a bit deluded

they were essentially all the same thing though, he was still entertaining and a bit deluded
Zesto was one of the most iconic posters ever. I also enjoyed the butthurt he caused in some other users with his anime/Japan spam 24/7.

Last edited:
Zesto was one of the most iconic posters ever. I also liked the butthurt he caused in some other users with his anime/Japan spam 24/7.
controversy tends to be funnnn, rip

Yeah I miss Michael too, he was a good guy and even though he postmaxxed he still contributed something to the forums.

Did he ever create threads?

Without insomniac,michael and other highpost users the forum is inactive,making other users become less active too.It's a vicious cycle that might destroy the forum :feelsrope:

Most bannedcels are fakecels. Keep whining, you are next, fakecels in hiding
And i guess youre just a butthurtcel
Youre really annoying, registered 5 days ago, bragging about your ":soy: le gigacel xdd"

This forum is turning dead and boring.

I make low effort replies to posts myself but also make high effort posts too sometimes. I see nothing wrong with low effort posting. I see a difference between spamming and low effort posting. Micheal didn’t deserve the ban in my opinion because at least he was contributing to the forum.

Youre really annoying, registered 5 days ago, bragging about your ":soy: le gigacel xdd"
This, newcels come here now thinking they run the place

I had him on ignore just because there felt like no point in his low effort posts taking up my screen space.
Wouldn't want to ban him though.

I miss how we used to play the doctor together.

I miss most recent banned users, low effort posting shouldn't be a banable offense imo. Zesto is probably dead, but he's the reason I finally joined.

Yes he was a short answer user but at least he was very active. I miss more other users anyways I liked his avatar Idk from what movie is.
Why was he even banned? For low effort posting?? :feelstrash:

Fuck off. Im just sick of everyforum i go to have fake members.

Wait, did he get permabanned?

Fuck off. Im just sick of everyforum i go to have fake members.
You have a right to your opinion.
If you don't like a forum or a member, you don't have to read their posts.
No one is pointing a gun to your head.

This forum would be a depressive mess without low effort posters tbh

I miss him too, he seemed like a cool guy, and he was based af ngl.

Can you contact with him? maybe you can be friends in real life.
No i don't go out. And i don't invite people over. We werent big friends on the forum anyways he was just nice to me. I bet he doesnt even know who i am its ok tho :feelstrash::cryfeels: