Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss Muammar al-Gaddafi

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Imagine, a united non-shithole stable middle east without (((them))). No refugee problem, no involuntary celibacy among ethnics (dunno how europe would do). Sounds like a fucking dream, one too good to be true. Fuck you muricans!

Hillary Clinton to be lynched the same way Gaddafi was killed.

Cope. Middle east would be fucked anyway

The GDP per capita (PPP) in Libya was high during Gaddafi. Libya was not fucked before the death of Gaddafi.
Both he and me are talking about the middle east as a whole, not Libya specifically. Gaddafis dreams of a pan-arab nation would never work in reality due to the nature of islam and its sectarianism.

Imagine, a united non-shithole stable middle east without (((them))). No refugee problem, no involuntary celibacy among ethnics (dunno how europe would do). Sounds like a fucking dream, one too good to be true. Fuck you muricans!
Assad and Khadaffi and their governments much better than the alternative. Truth is eternal and immortal; even if Assad falls he will always have been the better alternative. Khaddaffis Libya had oil money with which they subsidised Water, Electricity, Cars, Education,Healthcare and cars for all their citizens. Now they have war and slavery. Planes from the NATO countries contributed to destroying this, arguably most successful Arab/African country and leaving what we have today. Imagine if your government gave you an apartment, free drinking water from the tap, along with paying for any healthcare or education you would desire in a foreign country.

Both he and me are talking about the middle east as a whole, not Libya specifically. Gaddafis dreams of a pan-arab nation would never work in reality due to the nature of islam and its sectarianism.
Alright, I agree with that.

Yeah, he was killed to serve their purpose.

I’m surprised ur brave enough to support him publicly. It’s only a matter of time before (((they))) kidnap you and take you underground as their sex slave for the NWO.

Don't worry. The west will go extinct in a few decades from screwing over their own people resulting in zero birth rates. You'll need a second doctorate to stack dog food sacks in a few years.

Merca is blaster

He was the only good leader of libia

Mogs me when he was young

He was a tru facecel. Looked like his face was melting.

Fucking Americans

don't blame me i voted for bob barr

Stop coping, when he was alive there was already plans to unite egypt and libya
That’s literally what i said, but ok everyone can’t get an A in reading comprehension. How realistic were they though? :feelskek: Syria and Egypt has already united once, and guess how long that lasted! Middle east is in a permanent state of war because of a combination of inability to solve conflicts peacefully, and contradicting interests.

That’s literally what i said, but ok everyone can’t get an A in reading comprehension. How realistic were they though? :feelskek: Syria and Egypt has already united once, and guess how long that lasted! Middle east is in a permanent state of war because of a combination of inability to solve conflicts peacefully, and contradicting interests.
there is a difference between syria and libya

there is a difference between syria and libya
I brought it up as an example of why arabs can't cooperate. It isn't George Bush's fault that regimes in the Middle East can't last more than 20 years without a coup or revolt. It always turns into sectarian conflicts between or within parties when your worldview is solely based on Islam and shitskin honor culture.
But according to your worldview where a pan-arab state would actually work, no there is no difference.

I brought it up as an example of why arabs can't cooperate. It isn't George Bush's fault that regimes in the Middle East can't last more than 20 years without a coup or revolt. It always turns into sectarian conflicts between or within parties when your worldview is solely based on Islam and shitskin honor culture.
But according to your worldview where a pan-arab state would actually work, no there is no difference.
Assad has been ruling Syria for 20 years now, so it does work.