Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss my chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Without Chad worshipping, I must say that I do miss my Chadfish. From the moment we met when I found his pictures, I knew me and Chadfish were going to be fast friends.

He was a German. He had a chiseled jaw, great blonde hair, his body was tanned and ripped, he had the lot. A borderline Giga Chad, genetically sculpted, like a Greek statue of Herakles, to near perfection. I met him at a charity do. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. He showed me his pictures and I saved them in the hopes of conducting my own social experiment on tinder, to see for myself what women were really like and how easy it was for a model to attract women on this degenerate dating app. And so began my Chadfishing career on tinder, me and my mutual Chadfish acquaintance united together on our quest for answers.

It didn’t take long for him to open my eyes to the reality of dating life. He showed me that women are truly baseless whores who base everything on looks, regardless of whether Chadfish took the forceful approach, the nice guy approach, the timid approach or a humorous PUA approach. I met all manner of women on tinder who literally BEGGED for Chadfish’s throbbing girth. White, Black, Asian. Blonde, brunette, redhead. Petite, athletic, big. It didn’t matter, they all wanted him; The Chadfish. I saw levels of depravity that I didn’t think was possible, women willing to travel miles just to taste his cock, women who were willing to have spit smothered all over their face despite “not looking for a hookup” just to satiate Chadfish’s fetish, and in one case, a woman who had barely said a few words to Chadfish asking him to come over at 4am in the morning for a round of dicking. Personality played zero part in attraction on tinder. I could have a despicable, nasty bio and Chadfish would still get tons of matches, in fact, some women even liked the brutal honesty and some were even attracted to the dark triad personality bio. Morals went out of the window when confronted by Chadfish. Women didn’t care.

I was able to uncover the secrets of women’s sex lives by asking them all manner of sexual questions that they dare not answer if I had asked them myself. But that was ok, Chadfish was there for me to do the asking, and the women obliged and answered in full. I met a woman who’s dirtiest sexual act was giving a guy a blowjob on the toilet while he was taking a shit. I met women who loved being sexually dominated, tied up and grabbed by the throat and I met women who loved sex in public places due to the risk it posed of being caught. All of this information was given to Chadfish and nobody else. This, is the life of a Chad. This is Chads existence, while I LDAR. It was brutal but very telling.

Sometimes, women would catch on that Chadfish was a fake, and me and him would have to find other fish to fry. Sometimes women even outright rejected Chadfish’s more forceful, insulting advances to my amusement. But we had fun together, me and Chadfish. We entered the lions den and came out with what we were after: The truth about women’s nature.

Sadly, the fun had to come to an end with Tinder introducing new features to stop Chadfishing. Before this however, I was banned from Tinder and fake numbers were banned along with them. This is when me and Chadfish had to part ways. I miss Chadfish. He helped me in many ways and I cannot thank him enough for his support. He was a good man and a true friend.

Auf Wiedersehen, Chadfish. See you soon, space cowboy.

Last edited:
Your personality seems good :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: IT wont touch this

Without Chad worshipping, I must say that I do miss my Chadfish. From the moment we met when I found his pictures, I knew me and Chadfish were going to be fast friends.

He was a German. He had a chiseled jaw, great blonde hair, his body was tanned and ripped, he had the lot. A borderline Giga Chad, genetically sculpted, like a Greek statue of Herakles, to near perfection. I met him at a charity do. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. He showed me his pictures and I saved them in the hopes of conducting my own social experiment on tinder, to see for myself what women were really like and how easy it was for a model to attract women on this degenerate dating app. And so began my Chadfishing career on tinder, me and my mutual Chadfish acquaintance united together on our quest for answers.

It didn’t take long for him to open my eyes to the reality of dating life. He showed me that women are truly baseless whores who base everything on looks, regardless of whether Chadfish took the forceful approach, the nice guy approach, the timid approach or a humorous PUA approach. I met all manner of women on tinder who literally BEGGED for Chadfish’s throbbing girth. White, Black, Asian. Blonde, brunette, redhead. Petite, athletic, big. It didn’t matter, they all wanted him; The Chadfish. I saw levels of depravity that I didn’t think was possible, women willing to travel miles just to taste his cock, women who were willing to have spit smothered all over their face despite “not looking for a hookup” just to satiate Chadfish’s fetish, and in one case, a woman who had barely said a few words to Chadfish asking him to come over at 4am in the morning for a round of dicking. Personality played zero part in attraction on tinder. I could have a despicable, nasty bio and Chadfish would still get tons of matches, in fact, some women even liked the brutal honesty and some were even attracted to the dark triad personality bio. Morals went out of the window when confronted by Chadfish. Women didn’t care.

I was able to uncover the secrets of women’s sex lives by asking them all manner of sexual questions that they dare not answer if I had asked them myself. But that was ok, Chadfish was there for me to do the asking, and the women obliged and answered in full. I met a woman who’s dirtiest sexual act was giving a guy a blowjob on the toilet while he was taking a shit. I met women who loved being sexually dominated, tied up and grabbed by the throat and I met women who loved sex in public places due to the risk it posed of being caught. All of this information was given to Chadfish and nobody else. This, is the life of a Chad. This is Chads existence, while I LDAR. It was brutal but very telling.

Sometimes, women would catch on that Chadfish was a fake, and me and him would have to find other fish to fry. Sometimes women even outright rejected Chadfish’s more forceful, insulting advances to my amusement. But we had fun together, me and Chadfish. We entered the lions den and came out with what we were after: The truth about women’s nature.

Sadly, the fun had to come to an end with Tinder introducing new features to stop Chadfishing. Before this however, I was banned from Tinder and fake numbers were banned along with them. This is when me and Chadfish had to part ways. I miss Chadfish. He helped me in many ways and I cannot thank him enough for his support. He was a good man and a true friend.

I think we all need a friend like chadfish.

I think we all need a friend like chadfish.
The end goal is to find a Chad friend irl. Might be the only chance at ascension, to have him give you foids to fuck.

The end goal is to find a Chad friend irl. Might be the only chance at ascension, to have him give you foids to fuck.
I believe is too I think it may be the only way

784D2D32 84C9 4533 B44F DD264FDCF4E7
Found him tbh

Where do you guys get pics of the same guy who would look great but the pics were beliveable.

I knew me and Chadfish were going to be fast friends.

A borderline Giga Chad, genetically sculpted, like a Greek statue of Herakles, to near perfection.

my Chadfishing career

He showed me that women are truly baseless whores who base everything on looks

I met all manner of women on tinder who literally BEGGED for Chadfish’s throbbing girth.

they all wanted him

I saw levels of depravity that I didn’t think was possible

women willing to travel miles just to taste his cock,

Personality played zero part in attraction on tinder.

I could have a despicable, nasty bio

Chadfish was there for me to do the asking, and the women obliged and answered in full.

I met a woman who’s dirtiest sexual act was giving a guy a blowjob on the toilet while he was taking a shit.

Sometimes, women would catch on that Chadfish was a fake

Sometimes women even outright rejected Chadfish’s more forceful, insulting advances to my amusement.

But we had fun together, me and Chadfish.

me and Chadfish had to part ways.

He helped me in many ways and I cannot thank him enough for his support.

He was a good man and a true friend.

Based Post

Source

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back