Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/justbewhite.Is there any similar sub like that?

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
The truest pill imo is racepill.

Sadly no, there's only r/JustBeAisan :feelskek:

I wonder if the race pill via this forum would also be a superiority pill. Surely if you believe in the race pill (that being white men are on top) then you’d also have to believe they (white men) are superior, because genetics come in a package and females only date for genetics. The only cases where it’s not would be money which isn’t only whites.

I wonder if the race pill via this forum would also be a superiority pill. Surely if you believe in the race pill (that being white men are on top) then you’d also have to believe they (white men) are superior, because genetics come in a package and females only date for genetics. The only cases where it’s not would be money which isn’t only whites.
genetics that get you laid /=/ superior genetics. you learn this in freshman biology

genetics that get you laid /=/ superior genetics. you learn this in freshman biology
No. Genetics come in a package. A deformed retard will be dumb, a smart guy will usually be good looking. The reason normies or chads are stupid is because they don’t have the free time to study and be studious. If a chad had all the free time I had to study and learn he’d be double my intelligence easily. This is only cancelled out by racial genetics.

No. Genetics come in a package. A deformed retard will be dumb, a smart guy will usually be good looking. The reason normies or chads are stupid is because they don’t have the free time to study and be studious. If a chad had all the free time I had to study and learn he’d be double my intelligence easily.
it's not just about intelligence though. for example nordics have a shit ton of wisdom teeth that can cause serious damage without medical intervention while the native south americans typically have 0-2

also idk about the intelligence thing either, most Chads I've met seem vapid as fuck regardless of how much free time they have. I would not like to have them as my partner on an assignment

it's not just about intelligence though. for example nordics have a shit ton of wisdom teeth that can cause serious damage without medical intervention while the native south americans typically have 0-2
well look who made a civilization and lived past the age of 30
also idk about the intelligence thing either, most Chads I've met seem vapid as fuck regardless of how much free time they have. I would not like to have them as my partner on an assignment
That’s because they spend all their life doing chad shit. Social outings, parties, etc. plus the IQ drain from the shit they do there. Incels have more free time to learn and do trade and hobbies and stuff. That’s the only reason I am mogging average normalniggers in thought.

I used to post there too, some of the members there were kinda pathetic. But there has never been a forum which was as racepilled.

I used to post there too, some of the members there were kinda pathetic. But there has never been a forum which was as racepilled.
there needs be dedicated racepill subforum here, I guess we could use the sewers

They used to praise Micheal Jackson, they would also encourage ethnic foids to fuck white men.
They would actually encourage that? Not just talk about how white people are superior cause you do that a lot. TBH white chads definitely are

They would actually encourage that? Not just talk about how white people are superior cause you do that a lot. TBH white chads definitely are
Ya, they were like actual cucks.

@FullTimeLoser thoughts on r/JustBeWhite?