Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I miss Saint Hamudi

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I'm lonely lonely lonelyyy :feelsmusic: I will neeever breeeed :feelscry:

Where is he I thought he would be back by now... :cryfeels:

I wonder if maybe he roped or ascended

I'm wondering where he is. In his last video, he said that he can't take it anymore and that every cope has an end. It's too late for ascension at this point. I hope he is doing better now but I doubt that's the case.

I'm still not really sure why youtube kept taking down his videos.
I think my favorite was when he saw the bald weirdo hitting on those girls and was legitimately cracking up at the futility of it all, sometimes when I see some poor sap trying I think of him saying "it's over for him... but he don't realize it" in that goofy voice.

I'm wondering where he is. In his last video, he said that he can't take it anymore and that every cope has an end. It's too late for ascension at this point. I hope he is doing better now but I doubt that's the case.
Yeah I saw that video... I hope he's fine and will eventually be back, he unironically had a great personality.
I'm still not really sure why youtube kept taking down his videos.
I think my favorite was when he saw the bald weirdo hitting on those girls and was legitimately cracking up at the futility of it all, sometimes when I see some poor sap trying I think of him saying "it's over for him... but he don't realize it" in that goofy voice.
I remember that one as well. He always had me laughing my pain away.

Last edited: