Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss the days where I could just sit and play video games for whole day as a kid

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
There was no constant pain of being social outcast and an incel back when I was a kid.I could just sit down and enjoy my favourite MMORPGs or other games for whole day without worrying about those stuff.Little did I know I was destined to suffer all alone my whole life and now I get bored after 10 mins in video games.

Is it over?

So it seems, so it seems.

I can still do that but it feels wrong.

"Abla, Mehmet is playing that dumb videogame again."

very relatable. video games, anime etc just can't hold my interest for longer than 15 minutes nowadays, despite having so much free time. I mostly just browse forums, listen to music etc since that doesn't require any concentration or prolonged engagement

same, not knowing what even a foid is

There was no constant pain of being social outcast and an incel back when I was a kid.I could just sit down and enjoy my favourite MMORPGs or other games for whole day without worrying about those stuff.Little did I know I was destined to suffer all alone my whole life and now I get bored after 10 mins in video games.
me too

yeah used to have ppl to play with too