Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss the old Counter Strike 1.6 nights in summer vacations 2007-2011 RIP

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
time flies so fast boyos,
i miss my old life

Attachments

• 1586209712645.png
    1586209712645.png
    2 MB · Views: 24
I miss wasting my life away on runescape and exploring new areas as an innocent child with no worries in life

i miss 90's and up until mid 00's

zombies were so much fun

I miss wasting my life away on runescape and exploring new areas as an innocent child with no worries in life

never played runescape even though I have heard about it for years

Childhood was paradise

Same tbh cs 1.6 was fun as fuck

I played the shit out of cs1.6 on Finnish servers back in the day.

Also CSS

But now these faggots only play csgo
full

Those days were epic

Miss playing Minecraft in 2012 at night during the summer. Looking back I was such a different person.

Counter Strike: Source Zombie escape, so many good memories. I loved that. :feelsbadman:

Miss playing Minecraft in 2012 at night during the summer. Looking back I was such a different person.
same dude. i got into minecraft when factions was becoming super popular, before tnt cannons were a thing or those multi layer cobblestone wall bases. good old days when i didnt give a shit about females :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

im so shit at cs @Daydreamincel can verify tbh

same dude. i got into minecraft when factions was becoming super popular, before tnt cannons were a thing or those multi layer cobblestone wall bases. good old days when i didnt give a shit about females :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Females didn't even exist to me lol. I didn't care about my looks or anything until my freshman year. I was so much happier before high school even though I still do the same shit now. Tbh that's just what happens when you accept the blackpill

I didn't care about my looks or anything until my freshman year. I was so much happier before high school even though I still do the same shit now. Tbh that's just what happens when you accept the blackpill
:cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I miss when TF2 wasn't overrun with lagbots

Playing bc and wotlk was pure bliss. Just make it through another shitty day and then this awaited you.

A3C611B3 CF6A 4A9B 9E8D 44D911A86042

8CE24B7F EEDD 48B0 AAC0 321D3317AC7A

I only played with bots as a kid

I dont like cs, tf2 is better.

Never played that one

wish i can play that game again

if blackpill was avaible in this old days :feelsokman: :lul:

I want to go back in time, please, anything. I don’t want to live in this godless world anymore.

I miss OG Minecraft so much
For real man for real.
I remember I had set up server with a couple of my friends and we just played all day. It was fun stuff tbh

For real man for real.
I remember I had set up server with a couple of my friends and we just played all day. It was fun stuff tbh

I wonder where the people I played minecraft with daily went. They probably all have social lives with their gfs.

I played Source in 2013 and that's really it, but I've known about Counter-Strike for a very long time. In that timeframe, I was playing RCT2, RCT3, Battlefield 1942, etc. on my 2009 HP laptop or my Windows XP computer. Those were the good days.

the guys in the picture are truecels