Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I missed sex so much in lockdown, I risked my health to get it"

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
normies: sex is not necessary, tee hee, shut up and stop complaining about not getting it ever, it's not a big deal
also normies: "I missed sex so much in lockdown, I risked my health to get it"

also, the author is an ugly landwhale :feelspuke: her looksmatch is 6 feet under the ground while she can find a chad to fuck with a snap of fingers

Eventually, however, like countless others, extended isolation overwhelmed my ability to cope. Nightmares and insomnia decimated my sleep, anxiety and depression loomed, and I felt devastatingly lonely.
dang, exactly the same thing we complain about
but I guess we should just shut up, man up and learn to be happy by ourselves, because we're not entitled to not being isolated, "you shouldn't rely on others for your happiness :soy:"
isolation is psychological torture but normies think it's ok when it happens to ugly males

(the link is to the archived article, it won't give the authors revenue)

M0mbzqc0dlh21

Imagine never having sex in over two decades like me
89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

Boo fucking hoo, bitch. You're going have to be sex starved for the rest of this pandemic just like we've been our entire lives. Deal with it.

That's fine by me, she can risk her health as much as she wants :)

I hope Gook-19 kills her

I guess that's what its like for a lot of young people. I remember when it was almost impossible to stop myself from fapping. Now these people don't need to fap, they have experienced the real thing so the quarantine must have been hard on them