Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I must admit Islam heaven sounds awesome.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm not Muslim but l was reading something today. According to the Quran, all Muslims when they die, they will go to a heaven where they'll enjoy, luxuries, gold, the best food, the best wine, etc. But the best part is that each of them will have at least 72 virgins that will stay virgins no matter how much you fuck them.

Now, if this is true it sounds like the heaven for all incels, I mean imagine being in a place like that where all you do is eat and fuck beautiful women all day and they do everything you want. So fellow Muslim incels I ask you, is this you biggest hope? Do you believe in such place?

Its Sounds 72 virgins awesome

72 virgin is a meme made by stupid evangelicals took the sources from hadith not from quran so its unislamic bullshit narrative nothing else

Just explode yourself bro. It's easy bro just own it like Ahsan Al Khazir

Tired of all this Islam crap. Whatever helps you cope better bro.

That's a cope for muslimcels explode themselves without thinking too much. Very smart of them.

Sounds good, too bad this is most likely not what's going to happen after you die.

I think Islam is cool however I doubt no one gets 72 virgins in heaven

According to the quoran? There is no such thing in the quoran. There's only hoor Al ayin. Female like creatures that satisfy the needs of the mujahidin.

But it is a nice idea.

As I put it on another thread:
Christianity: Heaven is about singing to God, no JBs for you.
Judaism: Heaven is only for the Jews and goyim are your slaves, but no JBs for you either.
Islam: Heaven gives you 72 virgins but you were submissive to Allah and the Prophet during your life.
Buddhism: Heaven is complete nonexistence, and to go there you need to have no desires so no JBs for you.
Hinduism: You were a curry, ergo no JBs for you.

Sure, Islam sounds awesome, but you already disrespected yourself by bowing and chanting to superior beings. Islam literally means "submission", and is thus for beta cucks.

Houellebecq's "Submission" payed homage to the fact that for most men who are isolated and fuckless, Islam is a much better quality of life than what the secular materialist hookup feminist western culture offers.

A guaranteed loyal wife who is a mother and wife, and not some guy with a vagina trying to be the social media trend.

Yes it’s best cope keeps you away from bad things and focus on having one wife as you will have many women in the afterlife. Also sex before marriage is forbidden. Also many of the things normies do is forbidden so being and incel is great as a Muslim.

There are virgins in heaven, but no number is ever mentioned.

islam heaven is giga cope
i would love to see faces of dumbs who going ER hoping that they will get virgins to fuck and there is nothing

Something that amazing is too good to be true sadly.

Sounds nice but I believe after death is nothing like before you were born

imagine if you were just programmed to be incel,and after death comes reincarnation.just a never ending loop of you living incel life as a different creature :dafuckfeels: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Its too good to be true, which is why its a cope.

What a shame we got pusillanimous "turn the other cheek" christianity instead of Islam, a religion of warriors.

What a shame we got pusillanimous "turn the other cheek" christianity instead of Islam, a religion of warriors.
You mean Judaism? True Christians are only Orthodox ones that live in the east and punish their wives for stepping out of the line, whats promoted in the west is fake Christianity by misleading Jews.

You mean Judaism? True Christians are only Orthodox ones that live in the east and punish their wives for stepping out of the line, whats promoted in the west is fake Christianity by misleading Jews.

Yes, this is why an athestic and foid emancipation-enabling ideology such as communism was embraced by the "orthodox" pan-slavists.

The fact of the matter is that orthodox christianity is a fraudulent swindle, that is in no way shape or form,different from its western judaized counterpart

Yes, this is why an athestic and foid emancipation-enabling ideology such as communism was embraced by the "orthodox" pan-slavists.

The fact of the matter is that orthodox christianity is a fraudulent swindle
Communists were Jews...stop acting like it was Christian influence that allowed such things to roam around. The same thing is happening to the West through the likes of European Union.

I am willing to say you dont live in Eastern Europe, so of course you would completely go against the Christian narrative at all costs because why not? Why refuse to blame Jews when you can blame Christians in the East?

The same way some Christians subverted at the point of a gun in the Soviet Union the same Europeans will subvert to the European Union at the point of a media link.

Measures are still being taken against degenerates but not to the extreme and those values are fading as soon as boomers die, and EE will be a shithole because (((liberal))) people will be 100% in charge of the country.

72 virgin is a meme made by stupid evangelicals took the sources from hadith not from quran so its unislamic bullshit narrative nothing else
Facts

Ahadith are Islamic. Islam is incomplete with the Qur'an alone lol. Why do you think all 4 Islamic schools of thought use ahadith as sources?
The hadiths are bullshit and the Qur'an has been changed. You have a few civil wars, Caliph Harun al-Rashid, Caliph al-Ma'mun, and the Byzantines to thanks for that.

According to the quoran? There is no such thing in the quoran. There's only hoor Al ayin. Female like creatures that satisfy the needs of the mujahidin.

But it is a nice idea.
Wait.Only mujahids get hoor al ayn?

Wait.Only mujahids get hoor al ayn?
According to the hadiths Chad mujahidin get more than two hoor. The normie low tier Muslim only get two.

The quoran doesn't state they're forever virgins or anything else other than that they exist. You don't get human female virgins. That's what I was trying to say. They're not humans.

chances are there is nothing after death, but the conception of Islamic paradise seems to be the most appropriate and coherent compared to many religions: Moreover, the concept of submission is not appreciable but this is an aspect of religions in general, then that's it

too bad they don't exist

I'd rather get rid of my desires and escape the dopamine loop than live in the eternal cope kingdom aka heaven
Dharmic religions are more :redpill::redpill::redpill: in this aspect than the Abrahamic ones

It doesn't really matter since no one actually follows their religions

It sounds extremely degenerate tbh.

Muslims are towhead imbeciles with low IQ.
Clearly, the desert has fried what was left of their brain cells.
So, they start having hallucinations with flying magical wizards, and cactuses made of cheeseburgers.
Lmao

Ahadith are Islamic. Islam is incomplete with the Qur'an alone lol. Why do you think all 4 Islamic schools of thought use ahadith as sources?
"Islam is incomplete with the Qur'an alone"
Quran is enough and explanatory for to practise islam perfectly Quran itself doesn't need another book or religious law to complete it's has been sent down fully and completed by god with purest version of monotheism
Quran 5:101 :
O you who acknowledge, do not ask about things, which if revealed to you, would harm you. If you ask about them after the Quran has been sent down, then they will become clear to you. God pardons for them, and God is Forgiving, Compassionate

Quran 6:114 :
"Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you this book sufficiently detailed?" Those to whom We have given the book know it is sent down from your Lord with truth; so do not be of those who have doubt.

Quran 11:1 :
A book whose signs have been ascertained, then detailed, from One who is Wise, Ever-aware

Quran 16:89 :
We have sent down to you the book as a clarification for all things, a guide, mercy and good tidings for those who have peacefully surrendered

Quran 17:89 :
We have cited to the people in this Quran of every example, but most of the people refuse to be anything but ingrates!

Quran 54:17 :
We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

Quran 29:51 :
Is it not enough for them that We have sent down to you the book, being recited to them? In that is a mercy and a reminder for people who acknowledge.

Quran 36:69 :
We did not teach him poetry, nor does he need it. This is a reminder and a clear Quran.

Quran 22:78 :
Strive in the cause of God properly. He is the One who has chosen you, and He has made no hardship for you in the system, the creed of your father Abraham; He is the One who named you 'those who have peacefully surrendered' from before as well as in this. So let the messenger be witness over you and you be witness over people. So hold the contact prayer and contribute towards betterment and hold tight to God, He is your patron. What an excellent Patron, and what an excellent Supporter.

Quran 30:30 :
So establish yourself to the system of monotheism. It is the nature that God has made the people on. There is no changing in God's creation. Such is the pure system, but most people do not know

To the polytheist Sunni & Shia wrongdoers those are clear verses from Quran

Quran 21:45 :
Say, "I only warn you by revelation." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are warned.

Quran 37:154-157 :
What is wrong with you, how do you judge? Will you not remember? Or do you have a clear proof? Bring forth your book, if you are truthful.

Quran 68:36-41 :
What is wrong with you, how do you judge? Or do you have another book which you study? In it, you can find what you wish? Or do you have an oath from Us, extending until the day of resurrection, that you can judge as you please? Ask them: "Who of them will make such a claim?" Or do they have partners? Then let them bring their partners, if they are truthful.

Quran 10:15 :
When Our clear signs are recited to them, those who do not wish to meet Us said, "Bring a Quran other than this, or change it!" Say, "It is not for me to change it from my own accord, I merely follow what is inspired to me. I fear if I disobey my Lord the retribution of a great day!"

Quran 17:41 :
We have cited in this Quran so they may remember, but it only increases their aversion

Quran 31:27 :
If all the trees on earth were made into pens, and the ocean were supplied by seven more oceans, the words of God would not run out. God is Noble, Wise.

Quran 25:32-33 :
Those who rejected said, "If only the Quran was sent down to him in one go!" It was done as such so We could strengthen your heart with it, and We arranged it accordingly. For every example they come to you with, We bring you the truth and the best explanation.

Quran 75:17 :
It is for Us to collect it and relate it. So when We relate it, you shall follow its revelation. Then it is for Us to clarify it.

TESTIFY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT CRITICING FALSE MUSLIMS (SUNNI & SHIAS) FOR ABANDONING QURAN

Quran 25:30 : The messenger said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

THEIR EXPRESSION

Quran 33:67 : They will say, "Our Lord, we have obeyed our leaders and our learned ones, but they misled us from the path."

SECTARIANISM IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM GOD IS GIVING EXAMPLES FROM CHRISTIANS AND JEWS

Quran 3:105 :
Do not be like those who separated and differed after the proof had come to them. For them is a painful retribution

Quran 6:159 :
Those who have divided their system and become sects, you have nothing to do with them. Their matter will be with God, then, He will inform them of what they had done

Quran 3:100 :
O you who acknowledge, if you obey a group of those who received the book they will turn you after your acknowledgement into ingrates!

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VERSES FROM QURAN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERTHING YOU DO

Quran 17:36 :
Do not uphold what you have no knowledge of. For the hearing, eyesight, and mind, all these are held responsible for that.

Quran 41:53 :
We will show them Our signs in the horizons, and within themselves, until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth. Is it not enough that your Lord is witness over all things?

Jfl found the Quranist. Jeez I wonder who the scholars of the Quranists are. The Qur'an is extremely open to interpretation without tafseer and ahadith. Even the 5 daily prayers would be extremely unclear. Are it 5? How do you perform them? What are the rulings regarding prayer? When is it valid and when is it invalid? You need the sayings of Momo for Islam to remotely function.
Also Sunnis make up the vast majority of Muslims and Qur'anists am extremely small minority, Allah did a shit job if being a Quranist is the way to go.
I have very bad news for you
you just don't skip Quran's verses like that idiot mushrik I literally wrote everything there read first then make your stupid "B-B-BUT HOW WE ARE GOING PRAY? XD? XD? LOOK I DEFEATED HIM" argument