Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I must focus on passing my academic year

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Damn man, I wasted too much time on this forum and other shit copes online, i do that while the semester exams are about to start soon.
It's my graduation year and i want to succeed. it's not a choice for me to fail for many reasons like i need work and money, want to start wealthmaxx, hate having to study the complex topics again and hate my boring useless study field 132189413

I don't know why i didn't finish my courses early while we are in quarantine and i've so much fucken free time 132189413 all i have now is the regret 1586624251603. i couldn't understand why i always can't manage my time or life as desire while all people do it easy.
AAAAAA why the fuck my mind can't focus on something for long 1586624251603

my anxiety, mental illness, inceldom, lonely teen years and clown world's stuff are sucking and inhibiting me 1593786158477 so my life is absolutely fucked up​

note/ my rage was gradually escalating while i'm writing this post tbh :feelsbadman: after i finished i changed the prefix from serious to ragefuel

ahahahaaha bro im in the exact same position but im online here all the time instead
STEMmaxxing would be better for my future

punctual learning is key

What field?
It's engineering, but I won't mention any engineering field for my "safety" :fbi:
ahahahaaha bro im in the exact same position but im online here all the time instead
STEMmaxxing would be better for my future
Formal education is the hell
punctual learning is key
Do you have a successful personal experience in that?
Good luck.
thank you.

Do you have a successful personal experience in that?
ye in school i only bulk-learned or skimmed the day before tests.

what i did in uni was to once a week look at the new content and make notes. a few weeks before a test I went over the compilation of material aka my notes if it was a big subject. and otherwise skim over the content the day before the test.

exceptions exist but that was the main employed strategy

ye in school i only bulk-learned or skimmed the day before tests.

what i did in uni was to once a week look at the new content and make notes. a few weeks before a test I went over the compilation of material aka my notes if it was a big subject. and otherwise skim over the content the day before the test.

exceptions exist but that was the main employed strategy
high iq method tbh, i can see its advantages through it and i can imagine it succeeding for 60 to 70 % of subjects, but its disadvantage that taking notes is not easy in case materials which contain plenty of data or complex information in graphics and tables form
How many hours are you studying?

but its disadvantage that taking notes is not easy in case materials which contain plenty of data or complex information in graphics and tables form
i added references of the files and the page numbers where those appear. that only works if you can get the material in digital form for maximum laziness.

How many hours are you studying?
on the day before the test? that varied greatly with subject from ~5 minutes in something like English to 2 times 3 hours once in the morning once before sleep.

i added references of the files and the page numbers where those appear. that only works if you can get the material in digital form for maximum laziness.
i see that can work :yes:
on the day before the test? that varied greatly with subject from ~5 minutes in something like English to 2 times 3 hours once in the morning once before sleep.
suitable and not much :yes:. in my case even before i've started studying for such few hours, i'll get strong self-resisting feelings to begin ngl :feelsbadman: or desiring to postpone :feelsrope:

Last edited: