Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I must have a massive voice failo

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every random in online shooter lobbies tells me I sound depressed as fuck or as if I've given up on life entirely. Just now one guy says "you sound like a defeated sad man". I guess everything about me is a failo, can't even cope with Vidya without being reminded of how bad my genes are, it's even in my voice. :feelsmage: :feelsbadman:

record yourself talking for a few minutes and then listen to it

this can be ropefuel, just a warning

my voice is deep but i sound soulless and monotone. Also i speak super autistically and sometimes say retarded things accidentally

my voice is deep but i sound soulless and monotone. Also i speak super autistically and sometimes say retarded things accidentally
I have a deep voice but it is utterly monotone and depressing sounding

People say I sound "fat" idk why?

people Always ask me to say dumb shit and laugh at normal sentences beceause my voice sounds like someone trying to do an retardet voice impression.
muhuhuhumuhu - literally sounds like that

Fuck I wish I had a deep voice, I was ordering something and the guy on the phone called me a maam:cryfeels::feelsseriously::feelsree:

Fuck I wish I had a deep voice, I was ordering something and the guy on the phone called me a maam:cryfeels::feelsseriously::feelsree:
15005C2C 6F49 4103 A6B8 9522AB2F48B3