Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I need a good action adventure game.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Need a good game, preferably single player, where I can jump straight into the action.

Too restless for rpg games and their number management or using mind in strategic games.
Not autistically competitive enough for fighting games or online battle royals. Just plain old action with good visuals and story.

And laptop is potato, so can't run anything that came after 2014

Need a good game, preferably single player, where I can jump straight into the action.

Too restless for rpg games and their number management or using mind in strategic games.
Not autistically competitive enough for fighting games or online battle royals. Just plain old action with good visuals and story.

And laptop is potato, so can't run anything that came after 2014

God hand

nier automata

1. DOOM
  2. DOOM II: Hell on Earth
  3. Final DOOM
  4. DOOM 3
  5. Serious Sam & Serious Sam 2. - Drops you straight into the action, same with the classic DOOM games.
  6. Classic Wolfenstein
  7. The Stanley Parable
These are games from the top of my head. There are a ton of flash games which are still pretty fun to play till Dec. 31, 2020. The reason why, Adobe is phasing out Flash player entirely which will force all browsers to disable flash player and no more fun flash games. Many of these games are so damm fun cause I used to play them when I was a kid.

1. Albino Black Sheep
2. Ezone

Dragons dogma

1. DOOM
  2. DOOM II: Hell on Earth
  3. Final DOOM
  4. DOOM 3
  5. Serious Sam & Serious Sam 2. - Drops you straight into the action, same with the classic DOOM games.
  6. Classic Wolfenstein
  7. The Stanley Parable
These are games from the top of my head. There are a ton of flash games which are still pretty fun to play till Dec. 31, 2020. The reason why, Adobe is phasing out Flash player entirely which will force all browsers to disable flash player and no more fun flash games. Many of these games are so damm fun cause I used to play them when I was a kid.

1. Albino Black Sheep
2. Ezone
So many monster shooters in your selection. I already have doom 3 and have completed Stanley's Parable(great game). I also have both serious sam but never tried those.
Dragons dogma
Thx i will try that one
Thats an rpg

I recommend uncharted. Should be easy enough to pirate
Isn't uncharted ps exclusive tho

Borderlands 2.
It has some rpg elements like a skill tree but its pretty easy to jump into and should on run anything.

Dishonored. Look it up.

Dishonored. Look it up.
I have it. Its a good game but I haven't completed yet. Don't know if laptop can run it in its current busted fan condition

Shadow of the Colossus
prince of persia: the two thrones

I have it. Its a good game but I haven't completed yet. Don't know if laptop can run it in its current busted fan condition
Nice, don't drop it after you complete it just once though, the game has extremely great replay value gameplay wise.

DMC.
Chaos Legion.
Ratchet & Clank.
Jak and Daxter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back