Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need a solution

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
@needsolution

mogs me by having 100 bucks u can spend on game tbh tbh
Well i send a friend some ingame money and it coast like 100 rl bucks. Im sure i spend more then that :feelstrash:

Well i send a friend some ingame money and it coast like 100 rl bucks. Im sure i spend more then that :feelstrash:
u send 100 bucks to some faggot?

@needsolution

@Microsoft Excel Send The Final Solution.

@needsolution has a solution

Cute adorable loli waifu of culture

No solution for your face.

Ok. :feelstrash:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
oh
cant no more no power :feelstrash:

Its over man really u sent houndred bucks to some cunt and u dont want even to tell me ur name

Its over man really u sent houndred bucks to some cunt and u dont want even to tell me ur name
:feelstrash: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:brooo just forget what i said its my friend and it was his bday

no solution for your race

the solution is the new aristocracy, only this, noble spirit of classic culture; the simple solution would be having a virgin loli just for you, for you love, but you will not have, so extreme measures have to be made

no but i can give u a gift on ur bday. i will give extra good gift we are brats after all :feelstrash:
then no, i wont tell ur mine if u wont tell me yours, i want to give u gift too