[Serious] I need access to certain research papers on scientific blackpill

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
108d 5h 41m
Some I can’t access anywhere. Anyone have these research papers and send a screenshot or upload?

@i_a_m_i @SergeantIncel @knajjd @Master @cocksucker

Freund K, Costell R. 1970. The structure of erotic preference in the nondeviant male. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 8(1): 15-20.

Hall NGC, Hirschman R, Oliver LL. 1995. Sexual arousal and arousability to pedophilic stimuli in a community sample of normal men

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
46d 12h 29m
scihub might have them

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
70d 16h 26m
If there's anything else you need, OP, my institution grants me access to a lot of repositories and journals.

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
2d 11h 43m
Just use sci-hub.tw like the others said - you can usually the doi/link/id code or whatever and it will have them

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
108d 5h 41m
Just use sci-hub.tw like the others said - you can usually the doi/link/id code or whatever and it will have them
I wonder what other studies exist

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
2d 11h 43m
I wonder what other studies exist
Pretty much everything that has been researched. So whatever takes your fancy. Even when I find a really obscure study on the web, when I then paste the code on sci-hub.tw, it usually has it. From what I read, I think the owner said they get the papers by running a program which scrapes the main journal sites that their university account gives them access to...so, anything on jstor or whatever, will be.on sci-hub.tw

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
108d 5h 41m
Pretty much everything that has been researched. So whatever takes your fancy. Even when I find a really obscure study on the web, when I then paste the code on sci-hub.tw, it usually has it. From what I read, I think the owner said they get the papers by running a program which scrapes the main journal sites that their university account gives them access to...so, anything on jstor or whatever, will be.on sci-hub.tw
Fun fact: all sexologists like Michael seto, James cantor, Fred Berlin confirmed that many men are attracted to teens