Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need access to certain research papers on scientific blackpill

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Some I can’t access anywhere. Anyone have these research papers and send a screenshot or upload?

@i_a_m_i @SergeantIncel @knajjd @Master @cocksucker

Freund K, Costell R. 1970. The structure of erotic preference in the nondeviant male. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 8(1): 15-20.

Hall NGC, Hirschman R, Oliver LL. 1995. Sexual arousal and arousability to pedophilic stimuli in a community sample of normal men

If there's anything else you need, OP, my institution grants me access to a lot of repositories and journals.

Just use sci-hub.tw like the others said - you can usually the doi/link/id code or whatever and it will have them

Just use sci-hub.tw like the others said - you can usually the doi/link/id code or whatever and it will have them
I wonder what other studies exist

I wonder what other studies exist

Pretty much everything that has been researched. So whatever takes your fancy. Even when I find a really obscure study on the web, when I then paste the code on sci-hub.tw, it usually has it. From what I read, I think the owner said they get the papers by running a program which scrapes the main journal sites that their university account gives them access to...so, anything on jstor or whatever, will be.on sci-hub.tw

Pretty much everything that has been researched. So whatever takes your fancy. Even when I find a really obscure study on the web, when I then paste the code on sci-hub.tw, it usually has it. From what I read, I think the owner said they get the papers by running a program which scrapes the main journal sites that their university account gives them access to...so, anything on jstor or whatever, will be.on sci-hub.tw
Fun fact: all sexologists like Michael seto, James cantor, Fred Berlin confirmed that many men are attracted to teens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back