Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need friends

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
I can no longe cope with being alone. Ive done it for 19 years. Please. How do i get a friend.
When I use to use Discord (before it became cucked) Normies would say "It just happens or "Find someone with common interests" or they would say "Ill be your friend :)" and never message me.
1. "It just happens" What does that even mean?
2. All my interests are too niche
3. Fuck off :woke:

Do you go to college

I need a nip waifu.

I'll be your friend :)

I'll be your friend.:)
I'll be your friend :)

Just lol at both of your OCD for adding a ' to I'll instead of copy and pasting what the OP wrote as is.

Mocking

You can make friends here OP.
I guess....

raisin bran sucks.
@UltraFayJr.
What did you just say? You get your account unbanned today and you already have the audacity to mock the favorite cereal of your fellow user?

What did you just say? You get your account unbanned today and you already have the audacity to mock the favorite cereal of your fellow user?
Im sorry mr. UltraFayJr! I take it back! It wont happen again!!!!! :feelsmega:

Unless you are NT finding friends will be extremely difficult. Being incel is like you're not even fully human and you dont get the full human experience.

Basically it's like playing some crappy trial version of a game that has very few features, you gotta unlock the full version to get access to the "friends feature".

Unless you are NT finding friends will be extremely difficult. Being incel is like you're not even fully human and you dont get the full human experience.

Basically it's like playing some crappy trial version of a game that has very few features, you gotta unlock the full version to get access to the "friends feature".
Brutal.:feelsrope:
Also, what does "NT" mean?

Same. 30yo. Never had a friend. When the original discord was still up I had a few people who said we would meet here and there. I waited at once place all by myself. Not sure if anyone else came. I truly think they saw me and thought, "Oh shit! This incel is disgusting as fuck let's hope he doesn't see us." and then they left quietly. Even incels don't want to meet me.
It is hard to live the life of The Monster. In isolation. Abandonment. Even Satan had his own kind by his side. We have no one.

Finding good friends irl is hard to come by.

Yeah I have no friends and live on campus. It sucks.

Same. 30yo. Never had a friend. When the original discord was still up I had a few people who said we would meet here and there. I waited at once place all by myself. Not sure if anyone else came. I truly think they saw me and thought, "Oh shit! This incel is disgusting as fuck let's hope he doesn't see us." and then they left quietly. Even incels don't want to meet me.
It is hard to live the life of The Monster. In isolation. Abandonment. Even Satan had his own kind by his side. We have no one.
:feelsrope:

Its over

Im 28 and the key to making friends is to have hobbies and passions that other men would likely like i.e into cars, sports or video games will get you ALOT of guy friends easily.

Im 28 and the key to making friends is to have hobbies and passions that other men would likely like i.e into cars, sports or video games will get you ALOT of guy friends easily.
suuuuuure.

Friends do not exist.

The people you call friends, are people that know your name and see value in you.

Value as in: sharing interests, looks halo, humorous personality or maybe even a possible financial gain.

The people you call friends will be long gone when the value they see in you erodes.

A common side effect to that happening is them also forgetting your name.

So read the label...

Friends do not exist.

The people you call friends, are people that know your name and see value in you.

Value as in: sharing interests, looks halo, humorous personality or maybe even a possible financial gain.

The people you call friends will be long gone when the value they see in you erodes.

A common side effect to that happening is them also forgetting your name.

So read the label...
what happened to your pfp? YOUR MOUTH IS GONE!

I can no longe cope with being alone. Ive done it for 19 years. Please. How do i get a friend.
When I use to use Discord (before it became cucked) Normies would say "It just happens or "Find someone with common interests" or they would say "Ill be your friend :)" and never message me.
Let me explain. They are right in the first and the second. In life everything just happen. There is no fate. If your interests are too niche; find someone who is in a worse condition. That is the best tactic.

I like video gamez someone b my friend :feelsbadman:

Same mate and same problems too. I haven't fully developed any social interests that others would flock to me over due to a variety of issues.

I hope to find at least 1 friend if not hopefully a couple to a few.

Yeah this. My face is very off putting to everyone. People turn away from seeing my ugly features.

Wow not even the OP who has no friends wants 2 b my friend.

I am roping with tears in my eyes while listening to someone like you by Adele and staring longingly at a picture of my long dead kitty goodbye world. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

what are your interests

You think you do, but you don't.

anyone whose picture is Bobby Hill with a gun is my friend by default

Wow not even the OP who has no friends wants 2 b my friend.

I am roping with tears in my eyes while listening to someone like you by Adele and staring longingly at a picture of my long dead kitty goodbye world. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

JFL @ roping to normie music

A female has never voluntarily spoken to me, in fact they move away from me as soon as possible when they have the chance.

Females refuse to get within 10 feet of me.

We all do, there is no ascending without IRL friends.

Go to clubs related to your weird interests, and try to talk to the nerds and outcasts that you will find there. I did this for years, no kidding. Clubs about weird sci-fi books, debates, philosophy, ethical problems, anime, cyberpunk, games, yoga, meditation...I joined a weird indie magazine, I joined a cult lol I never made any long term friendship and it was painfully humiliating most of the time but at least I'm not completely socially retarded.

I agree :feelsbadman:

Same. 30yo. Never had a friend. When the original discord was still up I had a few people who said we would here and there. I waited at once place all by myself. Not sure if anyone else came. I truly think they saw me and thought, "Oh shit! This incel is disgusting as fuck let's hope he doesn't see us." and then they left quietly. Even incels don't want to meet me.

Same. 28, friendless, ugly, socially retarded, isolated.

Go to clubs related to your weird interests, and try to talk to the nerds and outcasts that you will find there. I did this for years, no kidding. Clubs about weird sci-fi books, debates, philosophy, ethical problems, anime, cyberpunk, games, yoga, meditation...I joined a weird indie magazine, I joined a cult lol I never made any long term friendship and it was painfully humiliating most of the time but at least I'm not completely socially retarded.

I agree :feelsbadman:

Same. 28, friendless, ugly, socially retarded, isolated.
im a neet

just join a club bro XDDDDDDDD

Men asking for other friends is so gay dude. As to how you do it? Workplace. Never, EVER gonna happen as a NEET. Men would be so creeped/weirded out if you approached them like a fucking friend-PUA.