[Discussion] I need money for looksmaxxing. What kind of a low level job can I work? I need to make $30K-40K.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Eugenicist
-
I've been NEET for several years. I don't have too many skills. My typing speed is 46 words per minute. I am reasonably healthy. I can do Microsoft Office. I am fluent in Canadian English (no ethnic accent; slight American touch though). I can talk to people. I need to make $17/hour to $20/hour. Some of the jobs I've thought about are: warehouse worker, nightshift worker at grocery store, administrative assistant, and data entry clerk. Which other types of jobs can I apply for?

Last edited:
Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
-
Just fucking rope. It's the only solution in 2019

2 Betrayals

2 Betrayals

Recruit
-
Become a smuggler on the Adriatic Sea.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
I've been NEET for several years. I don't have too many skills. My typing speed is 46 words per minute. I am reasonably healthy. I can do Microsoft Office. I am fluent in Canadian English (no ethnic accent; slight American touch though). I can talk to people. I need to make $17/hour to $20/hour. Some of the jobs I've thought about are: warehouse worker, nightshift worker at grocery store, administrative assistant, and data entry clerk. Which other types of jobs can I apply for?
What are your bills? Average spending.

How much do you make per month?

What do you own?
Just fucking rope. It's the only solution in 2019
Why dont you rope, you worthless nigger

You need 2 jobs minimum, or work double shifts.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
just sell your bathwater tbh

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
nigger
You need 2 jobs minimum, or work double shifts.
That's sound advice, maybe one job outside and one online to sneak in your free time

G

Ghost

Veteran
-
Forklift driver, security guard, truck driver

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Good luck, I searched for jobs for 2 years and the best I can find with no skills is $14 an hour. That’s 40 hours a week. Sad thing is, I work with some guys that have degrees but they can’t find any work that requires a degree.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
Even for a low paying job, they'd rather hire the new comers than you.
One of the reason they think you're privileged. They don't care the reasons you wasted years.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Teach english to chinks via skype.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Move to Bhutan and become a monk.

Invidia

Invidia

Recruit
-
If it's unskilled labour the pay will be shit anyway

F

fohandfoh

Recruit
-
Go sign up as an apprentice electrician, apprentice pipefitter, or apprentice Hvac technician. They won’t pay you shit for a while (12/hour) but you will gain skills. Eventually those guys can make 40+/hour easily. And don’t do it for looksmaxxing. That’s not a good enough reason, you will fail if you do that. Do it for yourself.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
@RichCel hook him up

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Good luck, I searched for jobs for 2 years and the best I can find with no skills is $14 an hour. That’s 40 hours a week. Sad thing is, I work with some guys that have degrees but they can’t find any work that requires a degree.
Moggs me. I could only find work in warehosue logistics for 11 $, which is 10 Euro. It is hard to survive alone with 10 Euro per hour.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Moggs me. I could only find work in warehosue logistics for 11 $, which is 10 Euro. It is hard to survive alone with 10 Euro per hour.
Mogs me, I can't even get hired at a minimum wage mainstream fast food restaurant because i'm not Mexican and don't know Spanish yet. :feelscry:

hearmeout

hearmeout

Recruit
-
Can you code? You have much time as a neet, can you do 6-10 hours a day learning to code if it even interests you? Because it can pay well and many companies are searching for programmers

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
none of those pay 30k a year and your typing speed is shit. i type 68 and even thats dogshit. learn a trade.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-
I want to punch that bitch in the face for making $100, 000 a month while I'll probably have to rope because surgerymaxxing is too expensive and Mr.Shekelburg pays subhumans in moldy crumbs here in Burgerland.
neet-jpg.148528

You will never have this.

Last edited:
angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Didn’t you have a stem degree ?

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
-
just sell your bathwater tbh
WTF? JFL!
Can you code? You have much time as a neet, can you do 6-10 hours a day learning to code if it even interests you? Because it can pay well and many companies are searching for programmers
Lots of those companies allow their peeps to work from home too. Added bonus.

Trades are probably good. Plumbing, mechanic, electrician. Start as an apprentice and work up if interested.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
Teach english to chinks via skype.
this is a good idea. op isnt white so it would be harder for him to find a job teaching english though. he should try teaching hindu (if he knows it) in his free time, would be a good way to make money on the side

CopeToNotRope

CopeToNotRope

Banned
-
Become a lifeguard the training can be relatively quick and the pay (idk where you live but should be good)

Or else don’t actually look for a job but look for trainings/formations for said jobs and then look at their cost/time benefit ratios