Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need new copes.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
My life boils down to eat, lectures, video games. sleep, repeat; I'm slowly dying from this worthless life of mine what's worse is I'm too deformed/shy to get any real friends who aren't just using me to look better next to femoids.

just find a gf teeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee

Try scale modelling. If you have an interest in war history or machines that's a great hobby.

lucky. I can't even do that because we've been renovating for the past few months.

You can always learn how to tie knots. There's something like over 4,000 different types of knots out there.. Get to knotin!

Learn a new skill. Enhance your financial savvy and situation. Play an instrument. Read a book. Join a club or activity group. Play a sport. Get online certifications. Look for opportunities to improve your CV. Go out and get drunk somewhere and make an ass of yourself and laugh it off.

My liver is starting to hurt from all the drinking so I am seriously considering getting into the opioid cope.