Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need something to do besides complain about being a lonely virgin online

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
How tf do you guys cope when you don;t have any hope?

Do you work out? It gives me something to do

Working out is best cope tbh. Doesnt give instant gratification like gaming but seeing yourself become stronger over time and progressinge is very motivating. However...even working out unfortunately will never fix my ugly face...

How tf do you guys cope when you don;t have any hope?
there's literally a lot to do during this era of the world, thank the nigger up stairs for that.

Very true. I look back on when I had goals/hobbies and I was a much happier person. I didn't even care about being incel. You need something to care about enough that you could devote your life to it.

This sounds like blue pilled normie bullshit platitude (apologies, if it comes off that way), but find something you're passionate about and devote yourself to it. The more useful/productive, the better, since you can parlay it into something else (job, business, health etc.).

plant a garden if you have soil

Low inhib-maxxing did it for me. Getting in fights and beating up chads and normies and sometimes foids was such a lifefuel. Thinking of MMA-maxxing, my face is already deformed so I won't have to worry about my face getting even uglier from the punches.

Gardenmaxxing

try the sewers @nausea is there

Working out and dieting (as many here have said), wealthmaxxing, reading some interesting books, listening to music, looksmaxxing, vidya, etc. To be fair, if you don't have any hope, try to accept that it's over for you and move on to other aspects of your life, i admit it ain't easy to just "suck it up and move on", but there's nothing else you can do about it.

nootropicsmaxx,vidyamaxx,animemaxx,sleepmaxx,foodmaxx,gymmaxx,nightwalkmaxx,musicmaxx,gardeningmaxx,readingmaxx,coommaxx

This sounds like blue pilled normie bullshit platitude (apologies, if it comes off that way), but find something you're passionate about and devote yourself to it. The more useful/productive, the better, since you can parlay it into something else (job, business, health etc.).
i bought a guitar today and some DVD lessons for it

You have it backwards, you're supposed to see what is currently trending in the market and then build skills around that, the whole "do what you are passionate about" is complete bullshit peddled by people who are talented to begin with

@based_meme - This guy responding with this is all the evidence I need for my position JFL

Nobody wants to see an unattractive musician, and unless he's exceptionally talented he won't be able to bypass the looks threshold that leads to some unattractive artists becoming rich and gaining fans

You have to be above average for "passion" to even matter

i dont anymore. i dont get enjoyment out of anything rather the opposite. Copes dont do shit for me

Drinking and smoking helps ALOT

You have it backwards, you're supposed to see what is currently trending in the market and then build skills around that, the whole "do what you are passionate about" is complete bullshit peddled by people who are talented to begin with

@based_meme - This guy responding with this is all the evidence I need for my position JFL

Nobody wants to see an unattractive musician, and unless he's exceptionally talented he won't be able to bypass the looks threshold that leads to some unattractive artists becoming rich and gaining fans

i mean not like i would want to be a musician anyway, I just like guitar music.

Sometimes your passions and your talents overlap. Other times your talent is latent (inb4 cope) and you find out by chance. The remaining times it's hopeless, but you gotta cope somehow.

Happy coping, buddy boyo.

Low inhib-maxxing did it for me. Getting in fights and beating up chads and normies and sometimes foids was such a lifefuel. Thinking of MMA-maxxing, my face is already deformed so I won't have to worry about my face getting even uglier from the punches.
Can I PM you? How do you low-inhib maxx? I'm 5"4 though so that's probably why I'm such a pussy

I don't recommend u online videogames cuz u will get mad at normies and chads players and u will get bans when u insults em, and say goodbye to ur acc.