Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to be shoved into a spaceship which is then navigated into the sun

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
and eviscerated.

I need some company. Is anyone here truely ugly? PM me a pic. I run a youtube channel dedicated to looks(maxxing) and female nature. I'm an oldcel. So I'm not gonna share your pics or dox you.

I need to feel like there are others suffering like me. Send a pic if you are sub5. Let me know that I'm not the only ugly person here.

event horizon is your movie,watch it

I can send you a pic of my Incel profile, you interested?

I wish I encountered a blob of anti-matter so that even the atoms I was made of get annihilated into pure gamma ray photons.

FeminismsCancer said:
I wish I encountered a blob of anti-matter so that even the atoms I was made of get annihilated into pure gamma ray photons.
takbir

Octopusgun2 said:

You have a chadly eyearea despite your longer midface. You probably average out to a 5/10. I would need a box osteotomy to get to your looks level.

I wish i can just die instantly and painlessly. Anyone got any suicide methods?

FACEandLMS said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You have a chadly eyearea despite your longer midface. You probably average out to a 5/10. I would need a box osteotomy to get to your looks level.
I’m sending the pic rn. You’ll be grateful for what you have trust me.

Prince Of Dankness said:
I wish i can just die instantly and painlessly. Anyone got any  suicide methods?

> die instantly and painlessly 

shotgun to the head

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Prince Of Dankness said:
I wish i can just die instantly and painlessly. Anyone got any suicide methods?
> die instantly and painlessly
shotgun to the head
come with us to Pripyat man, soon..........

nausea said:
come with us to Pripyat man, soon..........

Pripyat? Elaborate plz

Prince Of Dankness said:
I wish i can just die instantly and painlessly. Anyone got any  suicide methods?

Carbon monoxide poisoning is peaceful though not instantaneous but with high enough concentration you fall asleep and die.

nausea said:
my chernobyl thread in offtopic

Death by radiation poisoning is very painful if that's what you have in mind.

Pic sent. I hope I still am a 5/10 like you said.

FeminismsCancer said:
Death by radiation poisoning is very painful if that's what you have in mind.
none like that, the zone is safe, you can stay for hours even near the reactor without worries

We need your videos

Nigger, you know how far away that shit is? It'll take like a year.

Tell ya what, for 50 bucks, I'll put you in an oil drum and light it on fire. You won't know the difference.

Just put up a giant billboard in space that plays your videos on an endless loop. If theres other male lifeforms out there they need to be blackpilled.

Octopusgun2 said:

Pleasantly surprised. Pleasantly as in happy to have another sub5 onboard. You mog me hard but you're still an incel brother.

FACEandLMS said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Pleasantly surprised. Pleasantly as in happy to have another sub5 onboard. You mog me hard but you're still an incel brother.
@ All those who told me that I can’t be an Incel with my eye area. Coming straight from a trustworthy PSLI rater.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back