Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need to distance myself from toxic people

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
and the most toxic people in my life are my parents, i need to move out, i have to live alone because i wont stand another year of living with people who are responsible for all my troubles
its so funny to them, they think that poverty is funny and that living like garbage is okay because kids in africa have it worse

i realized they are of no value to me, they failed to raise me, they failed to make sure our financial situation will be normal, they failed at their own lives so how can i expect they will help me? they are only a liabilty at this point, soon i will have to get a job and move out, i dont give a shit if i spend 90% of my paycheck on rent, i need to get the fuck out of this crazy house, maybe its my parents holding me down like they always did

i need to burn all the bridges, i need to become a millionaire but there is so little time, i am 18 and i sitll dont have a driver license and i never had sex, i am years behind my peers and i am ugly and i cant get financial help from my parents, my situation is dire but i will not give up
world wants me to fail but i will not, i will push and fight and change who i am, i need to evolve. i will take whats mine and then take some more

Makes sense tbh and good luck, my parents are also garbage but i'm too depressed and useless to move out

Best of luck with that bro

Makes sense tbh and good luck, my parents are also garbage but i'm too depressed and useless to move out
Best of luck with that bro
thanks brothers
i am also lazy as fuck and depressed but i figured out that if i wont make changes soon i will be stuck like this forever, glued to monitor screen, living with my mother, i just cant live like this anymore, i need to get a driverlicense, a car, job and my own apartment, it will be hard but i wont look back to my old life, never

Yeah, my advice to youngcels is definitely to cut out any toxic people, family are often the worst, don’t put up with it, tell people to fuck off right to their face (99% of people don’t even have the balls to fight you).

Yeah, my advice to youngcels is definitely to cut out any toxic people, family are often the worst, don’t put up with it, tell people to fuck off right to their face (99% of people don’t even have the balls to fight you).
Good advice. Youngcels should read this.

TLDR; yes, move away.

I had to distance myself from my family, most notably my mother. I was 19 when I moved away. I wanted to move away when I was 15 because my mother was a bad person. I'm 24 and live on my own. I moved 1500 km away despite loving my home nation which I am a separatist of. My evil mother forced me away from my home nation but I will return before I die and die there. The only reason I didn't get a job at the side of school and move away when I was 15-18 was that my parents, most notably my mother, would control me and harass me. She is very misandric and sadistic and she can be manipulative and play victim when she is a horrible person. I don't care if I can afford clothes or human food as long as I don't have to live with or be controlled by her. I would rather be homeless and starve to death than accept charity. I've since I was 12 years old been 100% sure that my mother in itself is a complete viable reason for me to never reproduce and marry. She tricked me into giving her my bitch (dog) despite already having a male dog herself. She neutered it before I moved away despite being voted down by my father and I. He had bought the dog and I was the legal owner. She was still allowed to vote. She would destroy any family I would acquire.

Move away. Distance yourself from your toxic parents even if you must have a full time job and just barely afford to live.
To live alone may be depressive to a normie who has ever had a good social life but it is paradise compared to living with someone who harasses you or something else.
I did and while I have lived alone for 5 years which may be depressive, it's a paradise compared to living with my mother. I've never been able to relax around her.

TLDR; yes, move away.

I had to distance myself from my family, most notably my mother. I was 19 when I moved away. I wanted to move away when I was 15 because my mother was a bad person. I'm 24 and live on my own. I moved 1500 km away despite loving my home nation which I am a separatist of. My evil mother forced me away from my home nation but I will return before I die and die there. The only reason I didn't get a job at the side of school and move away when I was 15-18 was that my parents, most notably my mother, would control me and harass me. She is very misandric and sadistic and she can be manipulative and play victim when she is a horrible person. I don't care if I can afford clothes or human food as long as I don't have to live with or be controlled by her. I would rather be homeless and starve to death than accept charity. I've since I was 12 years old been 100% sure that my mother in itself is a complete viable reason for me to never reproduce and marry. She tricked me into giving her my bitch (dog) despite already having a male dog herself. She neutered it before I moved away despite being voted down by my father and I. He had bought the dog and I was the legal owner. She was still allowed to vote. She would destroy any family I would acquire.

Move away. Distance yourself from your toxic parents even if you must have a full time job and just barely afford to live.
To live alone may be depressive to a normie who has ever had a good social life but it is paradise compared to living with someone who harasses you or something else.
I did and while I have lived alone for 5 years which may be depressive, it's a paradise compared to living with my mother. I've never been able to relax around her.
my mother is the same, manipulative whore who thinks is smarter than everyone despite being extremely stupid

When I ran away I let them think I had nothing except a few clothes and a computer. Start deciding what you going to need and get rid of everything else. You need to plan this out OP can’t let them know you’re moving or even thinking of it constantly they going to make ya a servant. They probably talk to you about why you don’t bring anyone over and how you’ll take over the apartment they have control over for decades.

and the most toxic people in my life are my parents, i need to move out, i have to live alone because i wont stand another year of living with people who are responsible for all my troubles
its so funny to them, they think that poverty is funny and that living like garbage is okay because kids in africa have it worse

i realized they are of no value to me, they failed to raise me, they failed to make sure our financial situation will be normal, they failed at their own lives so how can i expect they will help me? they are only a liabilty at this point, soon i will have to get a job and move out, i dont give a shit if i spend 90% of my paycheck on rent, i need to get the fuck out of this crazy house, maybe its my parents holding me down like they always did

i need to burn all the bridges, i need to become a millionaire but there is so little time, i am 18 and i sitll dont have a driver license and i never had sex, i am years behind my peers and i am ugly and i cant get financial help from my parents, my situation is dire but i will not give up
world wants me to fail but i will not, i will push and fight and change who i am, i need to evolve. i will take whats mine and then take some more

I need to distance myself from non curries ngl I hate white people