Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to find an autistic girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I need to find an shy autistic girl who will know from experience that bullying is wrong and will love me for ever and ever. When I find her, I will draw her lots of things and we will talk about science and hobbies together. She will always dress modestly. When we get married, I will hug her for hours and hours until I stop crying and know for sure that I am not dreaming.

Even autistic girls are Chad only.

keep dreaming

Tenor 4

There aren't many autistic girls because the extra X chromosome protects from autism somehow.
And autistic girls are just as whores, I've heard, anyway.

autistic girls are NORMIES ONLY

Man it's over

My last oneitis was a shy girl in my engineer class but it turns out she was a lesbian :feelsbadman:

I need to find an shy autistic girl who will know from experience that bullying is wrong and will love me for ever and ever. When I find her, I will draw her lots of things and we will talk about science and hobbies together. She will always dress modestly. When we get married, I will hug her for hours and hours until I stop crying and know for sure that I am not dreaming.

There is no such thing as a autistic girl. Also stop consuming soy.

I remembered there was a Reddit thread about Autistic Foids, saying they don't want an autistic guy. So there you go. It's Chad or nothing for Autistic foids.

Damn, inceldom can make you a lunatic. Drawing isn't enough anymore? Write a manga or something.

I remembered there was a Reddit thread about Autistic Foids, saying they don't want an autistic guy. So there you go. It's Chad or nothing for Autistic foids.
There aren't many autistic girls because the extra X chromosome protects from autism somehow.
And autistic girls are just as whores, I've heard, anyway.

Take your medication man.

As an autistic myself, I have to inform you that autistic foids do not fuck autistic guys. They fuck normies or Chads.

autisticpeoplemeet.org

Chad only, like down syndrome foids.
uajYqdB.jpg

As an autistic myself, I have to inform you that autistic foids do not fuck autistic guys. They fuck normies or Chads.
But what about introversion?
Chad only, like down syndrome foids.
uajYqdB.jpg
High IQ spergism, not down syndrome.
I need to find the girl who played with legos as a small child. She must be out there somewhere.

Last edited:
But what about introversion?

High IQ spergism, not down syndrome.
I need to find the girl who played with legos as a small child. She must be out there somewhere.

If such a girl exists, she's probably still enjoying playing Lego all day-long.
We the autistics enjoy having fun at home. We don't like the crowds, and outside, we just like being alone in the nature.
Plus her parents will probably try to avoid her meeting guys, for her not to give birth to an autistic child.
Meeting such a girl would be extremely unlikely to happen.

We the autistics enjoy having fun at home. We don't like the crowds, and outside, we just like being alone in the nature.
Plus her parents will probably try to avoid her meeting guys, for her not to give birth to an autistic child.

I think my only chance would be to go back into the college STEM minefield and try to find one there.
My issues certainly haven't changed my desire for love. I don't see why smart girls would automatically be FGTOW teslas.

Last edited:
I think my only chance would be to go back into the college STEM minefield and try to find one there.

My issues certainly haven't changed my desire for love. I don't see why smart girls would automatically be FGTOW teslas.

If you aren't as blackpilled as I am, maybe you should try to create opportunities to be in presence of such a girl. You must think about it. Where are they, when, how to start a conversation with them, and what do they want.

If were like me, you would have stopped trying. It's completely over for me. I have zero chances.

Autistic girls are very rare, and even autistic girls are chad only.

Aspie Chad or high tier nt normie only.

I can't believe what I am looking at :feelsrope: :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal:

There's no reason to become mad about people with Dawn's Syndrome, because these people will just not longer exist soon due to Jew plans.

My only hope is basically to find a female mental version of myself. I don't mind if she is shorter though.

jfl when u think autistic girls r different
xD

Aspie Chad or high tier nt normie only.
All foids trade up when they can and always feel they can do better. Hypergamy is a bitch.

Cope. Your autistic dream girl is being railed by a chad(s) as we speak.

Keep coping, no one will ever love us

Mentalchad only

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"autistic girls" are far worse, as the crabs in the bucket of incels.co, they have no filter, they are completely narcissistic even more than "normal" foids, they have even less empathy than normal foids also, its a complete shit storm of crabbbbbbbbbb due to massive solipsism.

and the cherry as said above

ITS CHAD ONLY OR YOUR INVISIBLE

You need a burn victim
tyler-ziegel.jpg