Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I NEED TO SAY THIS

tehuti88

tehuti88

Banned
-
I am very anxious typing this, feeling scared, my whole body is shaking and expect some hate, but I am so angry that forums like this exist so can't hold back any longer!

Your misogynistic words and behavior sicken me to my very core and you make women and young girls feel very unsafe and upset when they see your latest attacks against them in places such as this.

Believe it or not, I am a female virgin, 40 years old and although I have no interest in sex I would love to find a special man. But I can't find any that share the same interests, I love writing erotic stories but what happens is not between a man and a woman. It is always between two men, or a group getting into intense sexual and romantic adventures together. I get off on it, but only in my mind. I have never masturbated and thinking of doing anything sexual makes me feel horrible.

So, yes I will find it hard to find a man who accepts me and it hurts a lot. If anyone is incel then it's me.