Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to spend at least 12k on surgeries to look human.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
So basically to have a normal looking upper third (my forehead is huge and I have a high hairline), I need a hair transplant and then run haircut game (bangs or some shit to cover it up), which costs a lot. I can't get hairline lowering because of my balding genetics (what a joke), but I had a haircut that covered my forehead in high school, so with my old hairline back, I should be fine. Can't get a cheap hair transplant either, because then I risk fucking up my hairline even further and looking deformed. 

Then I need an eyebrow transplant to fix my really shitty eyebrows and that also cost a lot of money.

Either all of that shit to maybe have a few girls find me attractive or LDAR. I am not sure what I should do. LDARing feels safer, more comfortable and easier. Playing WoW and going to the gym seems like a safe choice. 

What to do?

Plastic Surgery.

Dont give up b4 trying, never.

Step 1 is to stop LARPing as an ugly person.

Framecel222 said:

My forehead is gigantic. Women don't want a guy with a forehead like that, it repels them. I need a hair transplant.

CopingGymcel said:
My forehead is gigantic. Women don't want a guy with a forehead like that, it repels them. I need a hair transplant.

Have you posted pic's here?

7339er said:
Have you posted pic's here?

Why would I want to have my face related to inceldom? Why would I want to see my face plastered here every day I log in?

Surgery is the only hope, but too expensive for most

Use latisse for eyebrows and finasteride for hair

blackpill_incel said:
Use latisse for eyebrows and finasteride for hair

I used latisse for my eyebrows, barely did anything, still shit. Also have to dye them, because they're otherwise invisible. With a transplant from my hair, at least they would be visible and I could have them shaped however I wanted. I am not sure how it would work if there are already hairs there, if they could take out the roots and plant new ones or whatever, not sure.

I am on finasteride, it only causes me to not lose any more hair. It gave a little bit of regrowth, but far from enough.

I need to spend like 40k on my chin/jaw surgeries.

CopingGymcel said:

A large forehead isn't a death sentence by itself. Even with your current hairline you could probably fraud well enough to hide it. Take notes from Logan Paul.

Ggx5LXBa.jpg

7Sp5KWz.jpg

Also why do you need an eyebrow transplant? Are you gonna make them thicker so that you can look even more masculine? There's no point, the only thing you should be doing is dyeing them. 

A hair transplant would help you obviously, but even with 0 looksmaxing you should be able to get laid, especially since you have extremely low standards. Just give Tinder a shot. Use the black and white photo as your main, include a pic of your physique, and include your height in your bio and you should get laid within a week.

Framecel222 said:
A large forehead isn't a death sentence by itself. Even with your current hairline you could probably fraud well enough to hide it. Take notes from Logan Paul.

Ggx5LXBa.jpg

7Sp5KWz.jpg

Also why do you need an eyebrow transplant? Are you gonna make them thicker so that you can look even more masculine? There's no point, the only thing you should be doing is dyeing them. 

A hair transplant would help you obviously, but even with 0 looksmaxing you should be able to get laid, especially since you have extremely low standards. Just give Tinder a shot. Use the black and white photo as your main, include a pic of your physique, and include your height in your bio and you should get laid within a week.

The problem is that you're not a woman. You only see my good feature (jawline) and that's it. Women see all my flaws. They see my giant forehead and other flaws and get immediately turned off. I will not be able to get any woman before I've fixed my forehead (and even then I'll only be able to get 4/10 females), not even a 3/10, that's the harsh truth. It's time to swallow the black pill. I am tired of coping, it does me no good. It only delays progress.

Eyebrow transplant because my eyebrows are subhuman tier. They should be good because they are low set and slightly arched, but no... Because of their shitty volume and height, invisible color (have to use dye and some of the dye falls of right away making them seem even narrower), I'm fucked.

I'd keep holding out for surgeries, to be honest. You're already getting hardcore ripped. Go all the way.

KyloRen said:
I'd keep holding out for surgeries, to be honest. You're already getting hardcore ripped. Go all the way.

I'm so much happier in LDAR gaming mode, though.

When I played on Nostalrius and I was playing 15 hours a day, trying to get rank 14, I was happy as fuck. I didn't even think of girls besides a wank every week or so. I was in such a blissful state.

I can easily combine gaming with going to the gym. All it means is a little less time gaming when I go work out.

CopingGymcel said:
The problem is that you're not a woman. You only see my good feature (jawline) and that's it. Women see all my flaws. They see my giant forehead and other flaws and get immediately turned off. I will not be able to get any woman before I've fixed my forehead, not even a 3/10, that's the harsh truth. It's time to swallow the black pill. I am tired of coping, it does me no good. It only delays progress.

Are you suffering from phenibut rebound right now? You seem to be in a panicked state.

I'm not sure why you think a large forehead/high hairline is THE death sentence that nobody can recover from. I've seen guys who are NW3 with girlfriends that all of us would kill for.

Just try Tinder, you can't say that no girl will be attracted to you if you haven't even tried (making an account and then quickly deleting it doesn't count as trying.) If you can't get a girl to meet up with you using the method that I delineated then I will delete my account. That's how confident I am that it will work.

Framecel222 said:
Are you suffering from phenibut rebound right now? You seem to be in a panicked state.

I'm not sure why you think a large forehead/high hairline is THE death sentence that nobody can recover from. I've seen guys who are NW3 with girlfriends that all of us would kill for.

Just try Tinder, you can't say that no girl will be attracted to you if you haven't even tried (making an account and then quickly deleting it doesn't count as trying.) If you can't get a girl to meet up with you using the method that I delineated then I will delete my account. That's how confident I am that it will work.

It's funny how I know I'm not attractive to girl (even though I sometimes give in to the blue pill and believe some may be), it's how they act around me. I've had ONE girl (in my 26 years of life) show interest in me over time and it was pretty fucking obvious, so it's not like I've missed out on signs from girls or some coping shit (they will let you). If girls find you attractive, you'll 100% know.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm so much happier in LDAR gaming mode, though.

When I played on Nostalrius and I was playing 15 hours a day, trying to get rank 14, I was happy as fuck. I didn't even think of girls besides a wank every week or so. I was in such a blissful state.

I can easily combine gaming with going to the gym. All it means is a little less time gaming when I go work out.

I'd save up for the surgeries. 

Game, work out, and keep making money.

CopingGymcel said:
I used latisse for my eyebrows, barely did anything, still shit. Also have to dye them, because they're otherwise invisible. With a transplant from my hair, at least they would be visible and I could have them shaped however I wanted. I am not sure how it would work if there are already hairs there, if they could take out the roots and plant new ones or whatever, not sure.

I am on finasteride, it only causes me to not lose any more hair. It gave a little bit of regrowth, but far from enough.

Sucks. PS is only option then

Solitarian_Walker said:
I need to spend like 40k on my chin/jaw surgeries.

Lefort 3?

CopingGymcel said:
It's funny how I know I'm not attractive to girl (even though I sometimes give in to the blue pill and believe some may be), it's how they act around me. I've had ONE girl (in my 26 years of life) show interest in me over time and it was pretty fucking obvious, so it's not like I've missed out on signs from girls or some coping shit (they will let you). If you're girls find you attractive, you'll 100% know.

It's not bluepilled to say that a PSL 6 should be able to fuck a 3/10 chubbo, just lol.

Just install Tinder already, my gymcel friend got a really cute girl to meet up with him using it. Unless you think that my bug-eyed bloatcel friend mogs you to oblivion then it should be obvious that Tinder will work for you.

blackpill_incel said:
Sucks. PS is only option then

Lefort 3?

Yes, that's what I want. But it's hard to get done, it's especially rare in my country. Guess I have to go abroad. It's my only hope.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Yes, that's what I want. But it's hard to get done, it's especially rare in my country. Guess I have to go abroad. It's my only hope.

Go to Thailand

Your eye area looked pretty good. You probably only need the hair transplant tbh. You don't have to resort to 4/10s just to get your dick wet.

Framecel222 said:
It's not bluepilled to say that a PSL 6 should be able to fuck a 3/10 chubbo, just lol.

Just install Tinder already, my gymcel friend got a really cute girl to meet up with him using it. Unless you think that my bug-eyed bloatcel friend mogs you to oblivion then it should be obvious that Tinder will work for you.

The problem is, you're a guy, girls are much harsher. If you rate me a 6, then girls rate me a 4. How I can manage to look like such utter shit with my lower third is beyond me, but I somehow made it possible. 

A 4/10 is pretty much in line with my life experiences (have had 1 girl interested and that's it).

rotandrise said:
Your eye area looked pretty good. You probably only need the hair transplant tbh. You don't have to resort to 4/10s just to get your dick wet.

My eye area looked better in that pic than it actually does. I would have to resort to a 2/10 if I wanted to get my dick wet.

CopingGymcel said:
My eye area looked better in that pic than it actually does. I would have to resort to a 2/10 if I wanted to get my dick wet.

bullshit.You can at least get a chubby chick with a cute face if you gymcel. Pm a pic I will also send one.

CopingGymcel said:
The problem is, you're a guy, girls are much harsher. If you rate me a 6, then girls rate me a 4. How I can manage to look like such utter shit with my lower third is beyond me, but I somehow made it possible. 

A 4/10 is pretty much in line with my life experiences (have had 1 girl interested and that's it).

giphy.gif

latest

giphy.gif

JUST TRY TINDER! What do you have to lose? 

This is beyond ridiculous, you always talk about how everyone on here isn't ugly and is only incel because of mental reasons yet you mog the fuck out of all of us. You could get laid easily just by uploading a few pictures to an app but apparently you'd rather play WOW and post on incel forums. If that's really what you wanna do then fine, go for it I guess, but if I were you I'd be choosing a different path.

rotandrise said:
bullshit.You can at least get a chubby chick with a cute face if you gymcel. Pm a pic I will also send one.

I'm a 26 year old virgin , that should tell you everything you need to go. I wouldn't be a 26 year old virgin if I weren't below average in looks, that's not how it works. 

CopingGymcel said:
I'm a 26 year old virgin , that should tell you everything you need to go. I wouldn't be a 26 year old virgin if I weren't below average in looks, that's not how it works. 

If you are not at least a  27 year old virgin like me, you are pretty much just an overreacting attention seeking fakecel.

Framecel222 said:
JUST TRY TINDER! What do you have to lose? 

This is beyond ridiculous, you always talk about how everyone on here isn't ugly and is only incel because of mental reasons yet you mog the fuck out of all of us. You could get laid easily just by uploading a few pictures to an app but apparently you'd rather play WOW and post on incel forums. If that's really what you wanna do then fine, go for it I guess, but if I were you I'd be choosing a different path.

I know it's hard for you to understand, but it's over for me. I'll get those surgeries if my venture into crypto currency works out (I've made over 500 bucks in the last week), but if it doesn't work out, then it's LDAR or rope time. 

I believe in you, though. You can still be saved. I believe you'll get laid this year, I really do.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
If you are not at least a  27 year old virgin like me, you are pretty much just an overreacting attention seeking fakecel.

In 3 months, boyo.

02cad0a391941db01d93a7e1bef37cf7

The woman on the left is my hypergamy looksmatch (if you overlook her fame); she's got a huge nose, I've got a huge forehead. It's over.

CopingGymcel said:
I know it's hard for you to understand, but it's over for me. I'll get those surgeries if my venture into crypto currency works out (I've made over 500 bucks in the last week), but if it doesn't work out, then it's LDAR or rope time. 

I believe in you, though. You can still be saved. I believe you'll get laid this year, I really do.

It's hard to understand because it doesn't make any sense. Why would you rope before trying Tinder?

I'm 75% convinced that you're suffering from phenibut rebound at the moment, it's the only explanation for this irrationality.

CopingGymcel said:

In 3 months, boyo.

I get where you're coming from but if you are not chad enough for a one night stand you can't be too aspie for an LTR. You need to interact with femoids. Not play WoW.

CopingGymcel said:
So basically to have a normal looking upper third (my forehead is huge and I have a high hairline), I need a hair transplant and then run haircut game (bangs or some shit to cover it up), which costs a lot. I can't get hairline lowering because of my balding genetics (what a joke), but I had a haircut that covered my forehead in high school, so with my old hairline back, I should be fine. Can't get a cheap hair transplant either, because then I risk fucking up my hairline even further and looking deformed. 

Then I need an eyebrow transplant to fix my really shitty eyebrows and that also cost a lot of money.

you haven't even reached the rest of your face yet lol

what about if you go bald like Johnny Sins? hahaha

saddupbro said:
you haven't even reached the rest of your face yet lol

what about if you go bald like Johnny Sins? hahaha

If I'd look like that bald, I'd shave off my hair this instant.

I'm too bald to even get a hair transplant. All I can do is wear a hairpiece but the anxiety that this shit will fall off is not worth it.

CopingGymcel said:
If I'd look like that bald, I'd shave off my hair this instant.

our National Security Advisor McMaster with hair maestro Trump.

trump_national_security_advisor_50566.jpg

Akarin said:
I'm too bald to even get a hair transplant. All I can do is wear a hairpiece but the anxiety that this shit will fall off is not worth it.

shave then

saddupbro said:

Unsurprisingly, Trump mogs the shit out of him.

If I had a high E face, I would just MTF and live my life as a lesbian. Women can have their entire face consist of flaws and still be considered attractive.

https://www.realself.com/mtf-breast-augmentation

No wonder so many guys want to become females.

rotandrise said:
I get where you're coming from but if you are not chad enough for a one night stand you can't be too aspie for an LTR. You need to interact with femoids. Not play WoW.

He is Chad enough for ONS, he just has severe autism.

CopingGymcel said:
Unsurprisingly, Trump mogs the shit out of him.

Nah, Trump's hair is too "preppy", plus he's a good 16 years older.

CopingGymcel said:
If I had a high E face, I would just MTF and live my life as a lesbian. Women can have their entire face consist of flaws and still be considered attractive.

Dude, that's so fucking extreme. What about your penis?  :p

Lesbians fucking hate MTFs too

saddupbro said:

>hair maestro Trump

bfl.gif

saddupbro said:

shave then

I do but bald head looks good only on 3 guys in the world and all of them star in Fast and Furious. I look like a total pedo.

Eyebrow transplant? lol.

Seems do-able if you're young and haven't fucked up your credit. Banks throw money at you at that age. You can save up half of that in a year if you go Spartan and have income.

Framecel222 said:
Let’s be honest here, he’s somewhat of an Incel. If you cover up his upper third and eyebrows then he’d be goodlooking but with that forehead+eyebrows of his, It really is ogre.

Octopusgun2 said:
Let’s be honest here, he’s somewhat of an Incel. If you cover up his upper third and eyebrows then he’d be goodlooking but with that forehead+eyebrows of his, It really is ogre.

He sent you his pic?

Octopusgun2 said:

You're exactly right. I did a morph where I cut the length of the brows (I ended up doing so IRL at a later date after the photo was taken) and it looks a lot better (made them look wider), but still not ideal. Forehead is still giant, though, but I Will 100% have a hair transplant this year.

Framecel222 said:
He sent you his pic?

I did. We agreed that I was in the 4-5 category. He is a lot more red pilled than most people here and understand what women find attractive.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
He sent you his pic?
Yeah, he has Chad lower third and middle third but Incel/over-tier eyebrows and upper third. I’m quite surprised that a huge forehead can fuck up someone’s looks this bad tbh.

What will you do if the surgeon fuck up something? There's always a risk at fail and you may end up looking more creepy since unnatural features sticks out far more than ugly features.

Homosapicuckus said:
What will you do if the surgeon fuck up something? There's always a risk at fail and you may end up looking more creepy since unnatural features sticks out far more than ugly features.

87609409.jpg

That's why I will pick one of the best surgeons for my hair transplant, so it will be a little more expensive than other shittier doctors.

Oh...now i understand why you have that as your profile pic.

CopingGymcel said:
I did. We agreed that I was in the 4-5 category. He is a lot more red pilled than most people here and understand what women find attractive.

Wow a Lookism aspie who wears a mask to the gym because of how insecure he is agreed you're ugly. It's basically over, might as well kill yourself now.

Just try Tinder already FFS. If you don't then I'll have to resort to the nuclear option.