Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to spend at least 12k on surgeries to look human.

Framecel222 said:
CopingGymcel said:
I did. We agreed that I was in the 4-5 category. He is a lot more red pilled than most people here and understand what women find attractive.
Wow a Lookism aspie who wears a mask to the gym because of how insecure he is agreed you're ugly. It's basically over, might as well kill yourself now.
Just try Tinder already FFS. If you don't then I'll have to resort to the nuclear option.
Lol I only wear a mask to increase the stamina you fucking retard. If I were that insecure I wouldn’t have shown my pic to FACEandLMS and I wouldn’t have asked out so many females.

Octopusgun2 said:
Lol I only wear a mask to increase the stamina you fucking retard. If I were that insecure I wouldn’t have shown my pic to FACEandLMS and I wouldn’t have asked out so many females.

LMFAO shut the hell up, you've admitted that you did it and some MILF was miring you or some shit like that. Plus you said that you went on Omegle or chatroullete or some website like that and covered up your lower third for the confidence boost to keep yourself from roping.

This is all in addition to the fact that you post pictures on here with your lower third covered for validation.

No offense but you're a super insecure aspie retard, I hate to be this brutal but you're causing genuine damage to CopingGymcel with your autism so I must be blunt with you. It would be a huge mistake for him to take you seriously.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
LMFAO shut the hell up, you've admitted that you did it and some MILF was miring you or some shit like that. Plus you said that you went on Omegle or chatroullete or some website like that and covered up your lower third for the confidence boost to keep yourself from roping.
This is all in addition to the fact that you post pictures on here with your lower third covered for validation.
No offense but you're a super insecure aspie retard, I hate to be this brutal but you're causing genuine damage to CopingGymcel with your autism so I must be blunt with you. It would be a huge mistake for him to take you seriously.
But how do you explain that I send my pic to FACEandLMS and that I have asked girls out IN REAL LIFE, without wearing any mask? You are just trying to bluepill CopingGymcel, he’s fairly unattractive and if you ask anyone else they’d agree. I’m not saying that he’s completely hopeless, if he fixes his eyebrows and forehead, he could easily be a 7/10. You’re just an overrating aspie.

Talking about insecurity, you literally made numerous threads about how bad you look, how Blackops2cel eyearea mogs you, that you have a NCT, etc. You are very insecure and seek validation through constantly posting your pics on here so you can have some bunch of fags tell you that you’re a fakecel, that you shouldn’t be here...You’re hilariously contradicting yourself rn lmao.

FYI, it wasn’t a “MILF”, she was around 18 y/o.

Just shave your head and try out full baldness. If you think its horrible then you can let your hair grow back. I did it and it didn't affect my attractiveness level much. In fact it may have improved it. I'm gonna get some of those fake tattoos and try degeneratemaxing, just for the lulz.

Also it helps if you bulk up, which you have, if you are skelly and bald you look like a cancer patient or drug addict.

Octopusgun2 said:
But how do you explain that I send my pic to FACEandLMS and that I have asked girls out IN REAL LIFE, without wearing any mask? You are just trying to bluepill CopingGymcel, he’s fairly unattractive and if you ask anyone else they’d agree. I’m not saying that he’s completely hopeless, if he fixes his eyebrows and forehead, he could easily be a 7/10. You’re just an overrating aspie.

Talking about insecurity, you literally made numerous threads about how bad you look, how Blackops2cel eyearea mogs you, that you have a NCT, etc. You are very insecure and seek validation through constantly posting your pics on here so you can have some bunch of fags tell you that you’re a fakecel, that you shouldn’t be here...You’re hilariously contradicting yourself rn lmao.

FYI, it wasn’t a “MILF”, she was around 18 y/o.

Yes I post stuff like that on the internet, that's very different from doing severely autistic shit like wearing a mask in public to hide half your face lmfao. The two are not even comparable.

It's not bluepilling him to say that he's easily good-looking enough to slay 3/10s, which he's said he's willing to settle for. Bluepilling him would be saying something like "don't worry about looks, there's someone for everyone, just b yourself."

But let's get back to the rating of him. You said that he has a Chad lower third and middle third, yet his large forehead makes him incel-tier. Do you realize how idiotic that is? Upper third is BY FAR the least important of the 3 parts, how could a poor upper third alone ruin his entire face? And you're saying that a hair transplant will turn an NW2 incel into a PSL 7/10 which makes no sense whatsoever.

His eyebrows are thin but he already has a hyper masculine face, it's not like he needs thick dark eyebrows to look even more masculine. He's trying to fuck women not scare them off.

I don't know why we're even discussing this, he's already said that he got Tinder matches in the past which means he's not ugly to women, regardless of what we think of him.

Like I been saying for years, we'll eventually reach the point where low-income guys start selling drugs or running scams to get the plastic surgeries they need to become attractive.