Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need your help guys

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Can you post any relevant (recent) studies here regarding women's attraction to murderers, rapists, serial killers, thieves, cheaters, thugs (hybristophilia).

I need to thugpill a normie

Google it there’s TONS of examples

I doubt there are any formal studies on it due to the bluepilled nature of all normies scientists included

I suggest you enter the world of TCC ( True Crime Community ) which is a group filled with mostly females who are obsessed with serial killers and mass murderers. Some even want to fuck and marry them.

Thank you my brutha, it helps
I suggest you enter the world of TCC ( True Crime Community ) which is a group filled with mostly females who are obsessed with serial killers and mass murderers. Some even want to fuck and marry them.
Or wattpad stories - all of them are written by females and ALL of them are about billionaires, bad boys, thugs and murderers.

Yeah it seems like if someone is a criminal, even a petty thug, foids are attracted.

Thank you my brutha, it helps
source.gif

sorry i cant help

I live in a bad neighborhood. I've seen enough of it.

Lazy.
So what if the normie agrees ?
Nothing changes