Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need your help with information

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Arguing with my mother for a long time, she always says that i should (and now i really need, as she think) to visit therapist, not to cure me (because there is no cure for fuggliness), but for reprogramming me A.K.A. upgrading brain-coping mechanisms. He is quite old man, but wide-minded and helped her when she had problems. I actually starting to think that i should go to him and TELL ABOUT ALL BLACKPILL, LOOKS ETC THEORY.
It's moment when i need your help. I have some links archieved from sluthate, but it will be really good if you help me with giving your links to topics or articles, which, in your opinion, will help my therapist understand what am i talking about. Who knows, maybe i will blackpill him.

P.S. This doctor said to my mom, when we visited him (i was 4 y.o.) that i'm overindependent and i will have some problems in my life. I wasn't incel when kid, so i think maybe he'll give me some good info.

blackpill him then tell us how he reacted. A part of me thinks psychologist now about this phenomenon but they just keep it a secret.

blackpill him then tell us how he reacted. A part of me thinks psychologist now about this phenomenon but they just keep it a secret.
If i will go to him, be sure that i will post results here. But what i need know is plenty of information, which will be the best for him to understand.

Stop arguing with your parents just agree when them even if it might hurt your ego. I used to argue with my parents all the time and it made me hate them and myself. They might not know whats best for you but they do love you and care about you

Stop arguing with your parents just agree when them even if it might hurt your ego. I used to argue with my parents all the time and it made me hate them and myself. They might not know whats best for you but they do love you and care about you

I agree with you guys, but the point is that I agreed to go to the private psychiatrist, which my family knows for long time. I want to collect all primal info about blackpill,looks and topics with examples and proves from here and other sites. Do you have something you think is good to show him? I can't really feel like I can re-watch all topics at this website.

These will be very useful for you.

He actually isn't really good at English, so I will like translate everything to him kept. Hope he will intuitively understand some things

Tinder experiments are the best way to proove how much women care about looks but no doubt he will poo poo that idea no matter what

Just keep in mind that old people are the hardest to black pill if they're not already black pilled.

If i will go to him, be sure that i will post results here. But what i need know is plenty of information, which will be the best for him to understand.
This one, I forgot the link to the original but had saved the text for future blackpilling others:

THE BLACKPILL

The Blackpill is not a direct threat NOW. But it will be in the near future.

"It's not a direct threat to them now, but they're very afraid of it spreading, they don't want their true nature exposed for all to see. Deep down they know it's all true, that's why they act so emotional. They're afraid that their cuck white knight providers will be converted and turned against them."

Directly hijacking this black pill from another thread I'm going to illustrate why the blackpill spreading is bad for women, Chad, the government, and major corporations. Each one of these four figures has a direct net gain from people not understanding looks theory and the looks red pill.

We'll go in order starting with WOMEN. Everyone's favorite.
  • Men who know that due to looks they have NO chance would stop giving out free favors, validation (compliments), money, and support to women. They would have no vested interest to young women in any way. See MGTOW. Men who throw out favors do so, consciously or not, because they think it will increase their chances of mating with that woman or more women.
    • OR they think appearing to be a nice person will give them social brownie points which in turn will give them some form of status which in turn allows them to mate.
  • It devalues her OWN looks. Women have been rated higher than they ever should have because people don't understand what constitutes true beauty. Many women have been labeled 7s or 8s when they are as low as 3s or 4s. You can observe this on an anecdotal level by simply asking a normie or two to rate a coworker.
    • LOOKS THEORY spreading teaches things like maxilla or eye area. Many, many users report finding day to day people much more ugly after learning looks theory.
  • Their mating strategy is out in the open for everyone to see. When a female boss gave Chad the promotion, Billy beta didn't know why, but Blackpill Billy does know why. The blackpill takes away women's plausible deniability. You just can't trust them not to fuck Chad when you know the blackpill.
Now onto CHAD.
  • Chad would realize that his life is not owed to skill, luck, moral superiority or P E R S O N A L I T Y. The biggest bluepillers are Chads because they think that their life is all sugar-rainbow-gumdrops because of THEMSELVES and not people constantly facilitating their success. **Chads are NOT smart or funny or even socially skilled. Everyone just treats them nice and gives them the benefit of the doubt which always manifests itself into success. But no one likes to think this way, especially not successful people.
    • **Don't say I'm coping. There are funny/smart/charismatic people of every social category, but uncharismatic Chads get the biggest pass because of looks.
  • Chad would not get by so easy if not for beta's fear of rejection and social pressure. Weaker men have this idea that being Chad's friend will get them social brownie points. How many anecdotes do you see about girls fucking their boyfriend's "best" friend (Chad)? Cliches like the nerd doing the bullies homework give light to the simple fact that it's not just women who help Chad get by but weak men too.
    • A lot of guy friends have a "falling out" because of a girl. It'll go from a "falling out" to a "bullet to the fucking skull". Chad does not want that. He likes being on top.
  • Obviously less pussy. Men looksmaxing would definitely make it a little more competitive and poor Chad might have to work on that winning persoanlity of his.
I've been thinking about this for some time. CORPORATIONS are extremely blackpilled. You'd have to be to be a marketer.
  • Almost everything that men buy is to increase their mating opportunity. Paying for college, cars, and clothes. It all has the goal of attracting a mate. Men who are 5'3 would just stop trying once they realized that it's their height and no amount of material items could change that. Thus, corporations have a vested interest in telling people it's [insert product] that will get you a girl. And also a vested interest in STOPPING the blackpill from spreading.
    • Heres some black pill commercials. EX. A EX. B EX. C (notice the ethnic women with white guys) It's encouraging wealthy white guys who struggle with white women to go for ethnic women. Asian women, in particular, are self-hating and prefer white Americans over their own. Corporations take advantage of this knowledge and put it on TV.
  • The only corporations that'll benefit from the black pill spreading is Smith & Wesson and the NRA.
The big daddy GOVERNMENT.
  • The government has always depended on various social pressures to maintain order and revenue. But the blackpill is beyond social pressure. You can't make the MGTOWs get married. Or make a depressed 18-year-old Indian kid stay in college when he knows that it won't get him sex or lead to happiness. He's just going to go sui. Blackpill not good for infrastructure or the economy in the long-run.
    • "Due your duty for the country: join the military." "Be a Christian. Get married and pay those taxes" "Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” "JUST LDAR."
  • You can't ignore the shootings. The general trend seems to be that the people committing these heinous crimes are young men. The spreading of the blackpill would no doubt increase shooting (and suicides) because some young men lose control.
    • Don't think it's just whites. Who were the first "gangsters"? Young black men, young hispanic men. In other words, YOUNG ETHNICS who because of height and race realized that they would never know traditional success. (Look at gang rape in India). Ethnics took up guns and the government thought that enacting policies that target race would help (stop and frisk, unfair sentences). But now even whites are shooting up the place. They think taking away guns would help but ask @BlkPillPres if that will stop the uprising. The government at least knows a little about this trend and they don't want it spreading.
    • And keep in mind not all shooters are incels. And shooting is NOT the answer.
  • The social contract has been broken. The government is supposed to facilitate the ability for everyone to achieve happiness. Not guarantee happiness but facilitate the ability to achieve it. Men are essentially supposed to trade labor for sex. But at every turn (#metoo) sub 8 men are demonized no matter what they do when trying to have sex. Now OLD men don't know this. But young men do. And for the one's who don't want to gay cope, they will massacre everything they see or mass suicide.
Do not take the Blackpill if you are pregnant or nursing. Side effects of the Blackpill include suicidal thoughts, nausea, vomiting, LDAR, and depression. Ask your doctor if the Blackpill is right for you.