Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I never asked a girl out

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
How do you do it?
Do you just like try kiss them?

By shooting her in the head with the big iron on your hip.

I tried and failed miserably. Morale of the story : never try.

me too, and I never had a female friend. I don’t think it’s worth to interact with them, they are shallow af

Show them your penis and see how they react

I haven't too but i m doing it once covid is over

jfl

I have been rejected 19 or 21 times(2 times I was pranked). and I was friend-zoned 4 times by foids without even asking..seriously I didn't even know them.Now I realize that their ego was really high. Even normies show disgust at being around me or when I look at their direction.

I don't really know. I've seen chads and high-tier normies just go at her direction and start to compliment her and she laughs and that's all.
:feels::feels::feels:
Yeah and then end up in jail:feelsseriously:
"that ugly subhuman tried to touch me! waaaaaaaa"

In other words volcel

The first and only time I ever approached a foid was in elementary school. She was blonde and soft-spoken but kinda tomboyish, though she didn’t have short hair. I asked her out and got rejected with the shitty "I would if I could but I have a bf, sorry” excuse. She had diabetes as well. If I had zero chance with a foid with a chronic disease in elementary school, imagine how over it is for me now. I know it doesn’t count as an actual approach but it was the first experience that blackpilled me. lol apparently I asked my sister to ask her out for me at first. Literally never even began for me

asking girls out is a cope. it means you think you have a chance.

online is different because you dont look like a desperate simp.

how old are you lol

You pinch their ass and lick their neck

I asked out 4 earlier in the year. Got nothing other than feeling worse

I was in a specific subreddit and I found out that a member was a girl from the same region of my country, we chatted and she always complained about other men (I was basically an emotional dump and I was very bluepilled :soy:) and once she said that I was very symphatic and nice.
She was very interested in me, and asked for a face pic.
She said "You look funny".
She stopped answering my texts, didn't even friendzone me. :feelskek::feels:

PERSONALITY DOESN'T MATTER.
NO PERSONALITY FOR YOUR FACE.

But yeah, basically what I used to do was to be very interesting and try to find similar hobbies (Foids hobbies JFL they watch only netflix and use listen to lil peep) and try to get a date, it worked only with foids who didn't see my face, but when they did, it was over.

Last edited:
Are you looking to get Me Too'd? Don't do anything of the sort in this day and age, unless you don't mind having your life ruined and risk going to jail.

He's 20. He's a baby.
Im 19, Im 20 in 2 weeks

Based.

I suggest to never approach girls unless they give you obvious IOIs. That's the only scenario where I've ever seen guys approach.

In 5th grade I tried and she literally yelled NO with eyes wide open and she ran.

I've done it with little success

I did it a couple times in person and by text, it's best to stop after awhile, you'll just get angry.

How would you know this, have you done any of these actions to a foid yourself in the past? :chad:
No but I once had my cock on a woman's ass because she was standing infront of me in a bus

I recommend you do it. Every guy needs to at least once even if trucel.

You don’t even have to use the word “date”. Just say something like “hey Becky, would you like to go to (insert activity) sometime?”

Now, if she says yes sure then it means you have a chance she likes you. If she says no then it means obviously she doesn’t.
But if she nervously asks a bunch of questions or rambles about being busy or not liking that activity then take that as a gentle let down. Basically you are looking for a quick yes and exchanging of numbers if you don’t already have her number.

Cant lose a war ıf u never enter one

No but I once had my cock on a woman's ass because she was standing infront of me in a bus
Lmao. I remember a similar moment I had during my commutes in the bus. It was packed, seriously packed, like those Japanese metro videos you see on YouTube where there's absolutely no space anymore for a single person. Was grinding this chicks ass so hard that I legit almost got a boner. I don't think I ever had to anterior pelvic tilt so badly in my life. And the ride was fucking bumpy too exacerbating it even more bc the driver was a cunt. People were legit falling to the floor sometimes in chains bc a lot of ppl didn't have anything to hold themselves on to kek

Im 19 and never asked a girl out. Hard to even get the chance to when you are friendless and unattractive.

Don't try it unless the girl is already somewhat close to you. And be psychologically prepared for a "No" or rejection

Same I never asked someone out, because if I tried to approach I would have normies calling cops on me.

Dis y u inkwell!!!!

Dont bother, it only brings you pain that lasts a lifetime.