Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I never had a conversation with any foids !!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Not even in school when We were forced to work with partners they just sat there and didnt say a word till it was over.
I'm literally garbage take me out.

Not even in school when We were forced to work with partners they just sat there and didnt say a word till it was over.

Here we go again, the elitismcels strike again... "Guys, girls at my school refuse to even talk to me... I am a more genuine, a truer incel than all of you. I stem closer to the source of what being true involuntary celibate is in itself, I am closer to the ideal."

All this humble bragging lol

Here we go again, the elitismcels strike again... "Guys, girls at my school refuse to even talk to me... I am a more genuine, a truer incel than all of you. I stem closer to the source of what being true involuntary celibate is in itself, I am closer to the ideal."

All this humble bragging lol
:feelsseriously:

Thats a new low .
Kissless , hugless , conversationless .
Es ist endgültig vorbei .

Can't recall the last time I exchanged more than 30 words with a foid who wasn't related to me

You never know until you try (unless you’re deformed)

Same thing happened to me, when i was still in school.

I have never had a genuine convo with one either

I don't think anyone's literally never had a conversation with a foid.

I have conversations with foids. They just give one-word replies to everything I say and spend most of the time looking at the wall instead of at me. That's how I know I'm truecel as fuck, but claiming never to have even had a conversation with a foid at all is just LARPing.

based TDKHHVJDKDJISDNLJSNUFDBISFDBSDFIJFNOSD mentalcel

same ngl
but I touched hands awkwardly once for school orientation. It didn't even feel special, just felt like my own hand.
when I am standing next to foids or for group assignments they act very uncormfotable. I liked it better when people where afraid of me instead of laughing at me.

If I died tomorrow, I would have died exchanging less than 100 words total with foids in my entire life.

There are no point with talking to a toilet. I almost never initiate conversations with foids. I only talk to them when they talk to me, which is rare though.

Too bad kid, either reincarnate as a a genetically superior male, rope, or cope.

95% of females literally say the same shit anyway. Virtue signaling and topics about popular things. Remember that females are actually the ones without any hobbies or passions. And whenever you say something that is opposing the current "Ideologies/ Ideas" they'll say shit like "My first impression of you has really [negatively] changed". The NPC meme really isn't all just shits and giggles.

Same here, I kinda want to be placed in a group with foids, but I also don't want to at the same time, because all I do is sit there and don't say anything. It's super awkward
I have conversations with foids. They just give one-word replies to everything I say and spend most of the time looking at the wall instead of at me. That's how I know I'm truecel as fuck, but claiming never to have even had a conversation with a foid at all is just LARPing.
Well, I don't consider a one-word reply with a foid as a conversation, I consider a conversation as exchanging sentences. Of course I've given one-word responses to foids before, but I've never been able to hold a conversation for more than one minute, just because I'm super awkward.

I hardly ever interacted with girls at any point at school. I've been trying to make up for lost time by approaching them in recent years, and now I'm comfortable talking to them, but can't get anywhere in terms of getting dates with them.

Same. I was forced to sit with my crush when I was 15. She was also my neighbour. The bitch won't even look at me for once and would instantly gaze down if we made eye contact or I look at her. She also kept her chair as far as possible to the point she couldn't reach the table just to avoid me.

I used to be this cuck who would dream of being the perfect man. Just for her... Now I'd throw a party in my house for all the neighbourhood if she died somehow.

I had quite abit of conversations with foids basically about where I use to live or with help with school work ect, never about anything meaningful

way back then there where gamerfoids , where hypergamy wasnt that out of order yet , like 10 years ago when i was 14, 13ish , i even visited one foid and she borrowed me a game it was a harry potter rpg for the gameboy , when she was a kid back then i was like 10 and she 12 , but damn she was nice , met her 2 years later again we had like a 5 min convo like how things where and thats it . now ive never seen her ever again i still remember her name , propably the nicest foid i had have contact with

I have never seen a female

This is because foids aren't spanked enough.

Interacting with foids was just suifuel for me

You need to CHOose good topics to have convERsations with foids