Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never left my "edgy" phase

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember in high school everyone always called me an edgelord, edgy teen, whatever. I thought, okay, but I always assumed that it's something I was going to grow out of. I never did. The others did, and that's because they found a place of belonging and acceptance. Those who don't remain angry and "edgy" forever.

I remember in high school everyone always called me an edgelord, edgy teen, whatever. I thought, okay, but I always assumed that it's something I was going to grow out of. I never did. The others did, and that's because they found a place of belonging and acceptance. Those who don't remain angry and "edgy" forever.
Im always angry and edgy, i doubt im leaving that stage since ive been angry and edgy for 3-4 years

Bieng edgy is just being aware of the truth about niggers, faggots, women and such. Once men start dating leftist whores they change their opinions and pretend they're feminists. That's why it would seem that men stop being edgy.

I didn't really have an edgy teen phase. I'm much more rebellious and low inhib now that I'm an adult

You are not edgy unless you go ER in (GTAV). Otherwise you are just a poser and a hack.

I prefer real edges... Knife edges.

Swords too. And daggers, machetes, axes, shovels, mauls, trowels, cleavers, etc.

I guess speaking the truth is considered "edgy" these days... That's nice. We need more of it.

Bieng edgy is just being aware of the truth about niggers, faggots, women and such. Once men start dating leftist whores they change their opinions and pretend they're feminists. That's why it would seem that men stop being edgy.
I remember being edgy when i was younger, then i slowly stopped being as edgy, but now i feel like i’m having a recession to being edgy again.