Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never noticed how many subhumans/sub5s there were before PSL

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Now I can't help but see them everywhere. I notice people's flaws right away, before I was completely oblivious to them. It's a bit exhausting at times.

+1 can relate

I do belive psl ratings are horseshit.

PSL is pure cope. There are millions of bluepilled "subhumans" who are dating above average girls.

BeyondHope said:
PSL is pure cope. There are millions of bluepilled "subhumans" who are dating above average girls.

That is true, but I still spot their flaws.

Most sub5s get into relationships.

CopingGymcel said:
That is true, but I still spot their flaws.

Most sub5s get into relationships.

*PSL sub 5s. They are obiously not sub 5s to actual women and not internet spergs.

I could always tell people who were ugly.

The difference is I can extrapolate now on why a face is subhuman.

BeyondHope said:
*PSL sub 5s. They are obiously not sub 5s to actual women and not internet spergs.

Well, below average looking people have sexual partners despite what incels like to believe.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, below average looking people have sexual partners despite what incels like to believe.

Then they are not below average.

BeyondHope said:
Then they are not below average.

What kind of logic is that? A deformed guy who gets a girlfriend is not below average with your logic.

There is an average in terms of looks and some people are below that, some people are above, and most people fall right in line with the average.

CopingGymcel said:
What kind of logic is that? A deformed guy who gets a girlfriend is not below average with your logic.

If he got a gf then he mogs you. Everyone mirin him with his gf while you, the incel, get shat on.

Lol same.

Whenever I'm on the train I'm thinking 'that guy has a good eye area, nice hooding' or 'norwooding subhuman' etc. Whenever I'm in a conversation or in class I'm always thinking about it through the lens of who mogs who. It gives you a completely different perspective on the world.

itsOVER said:
Lol same.

Whenever I'm on the train I'm thinking 'that guy has a good eye area, nice hooding' or 'norwooding subhuman' etc. Whenever I'm in a conversation or in class I'm always thinking about it through the lens of who mogs who. It gives you a completely different perspective on the world.

Some people probaby thought that i'm gay because i stare at them to rate them.

Stanx22 said:
Some people probaby thought that i'm gay because i stare at them to rate them.

PSL scanning in progress ->

b9hdzq.jpg

Thankfully there are a lot if you go out during the day to normal places. It really helps.

But let's be real, you and everyone else had been doing this before, but only in your subconscious. Even if you couldn't identify someone's precise Norwood scale or fHWR, the inner depths of your mind already noticed it, classified it, and categorized the amalgamation of these traits as human or subhuman.

You can think of your present state of mind as a heightened awareness - one of the only things in the world that actually elevates you above all the bluepilled masses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back