Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I never noticed this about the word "woman"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am not natively English and I have never noticed this, never had this pointed out to me or anywhere else. I noticed that the word "woman" sounds and looks like it's actually "woe-man", as in a foid is a woe to a man.

woman, female. Both words are offensive to them aha :lul:
Imagine saying: Hey woman! A fight would ensue.

The spelling of "woman" in English has progressed over the past millennium from wīfmann to wīmmann to wumman, and finally, the modern spelling woman. In Old English, wīfmann meant "woman" (literally "woman-person"), whereas wer meant "man". Mann had a gender-neutral meaning of "human", corresponding to Modern English "person" or "someone"; however, subsequent to the Norman Conquest, man began to be used more in reference to "male human", and by the late 13th century had begun to eclipse usage of the older term wer. The medial labial consonants f and m in wīfmann coalesced into the modern form "woman", while the initial element wīf, which had also meant "woman", underwent semantic narrowing to the sense of a married woman ("wife").

woman, female. Both words are offensive to them aha :lul:
Imagine saying: Hey woman! A fight would ensue.
You are misunderstanding something here. The thing that is offensive is not the word that is being said, but rather the person who is saying it. More specifically, the thing that is offensive is that an incel is talking to a foid.

No matter what word you use to call her it will be offensive, think about it, "Woman", "Girl", "Lady", "Miss", it doesn't matter what fucking words you use because they will get offended anyways. Meanwhile chad walks up with a "What's up hoe?", and it's just him showing off his "Confidence".

You are misunderstanding something here. The thing that is offensive is not the word that is being said, but rather the person who is saying it. More specifically, the thing that is offensive is that an incel is talking to a foid.

No matter what word you use to call her it will be offensive, think about it, "Woman", "Girl", "Lady", "Miss", it doesn't matter what fucking words you use because they will get offended anyways. Meanwhile chad walks up with a "What's up hoe?", and it's just him showing off his "Confidence".
The response to every action is determined by the interpretation of the person not the act.

Language is magic.

Language is really interesting tbh