Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never read any post that is more than a few sentences long

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
It hurts my brain and dazzles my eyes.

sorry didn't read this one

didnt read bluecel

Incel trait tbh

I rarely do but sometimes if it really interests me

Reading can be hard at times

Reading can be hard at times

Same, what makes things even worse for me is that it seems my eyesight is rapidly deteriorating and I keep having to go for eye tests to try to get suitable glasses even though the tests are only supposed to be every 2 years.

Everybody say didnt read but imagine being illiterate LOL

words hurt my eyes too

Didntread

Didn’t read :D

I understand, its hard to focus when the length of the paragraph is distracting. It's not that it's boring or anything, although it usually is, its just so long that its kind of an eyesore. The best way to read paragraphs like that is to scan read and get a general idea. If something catches your eye read into it more. Then, form a simple but intelligent response that relates to the passage. If your eyes start to hurt look away from the paragraph for a few moments before returning. Sunglasses can often help if you have a few handy. The truth is long paragraphs are often less insightful than short thoughts. In fact, the smartest people often write in simplistic dialogue, unless the subject at hand is complicated. Which is why I am writing in such a long form now. I hope you now understand how to read long paragraphs, if you have any further questions please message me at Incels.co/user/Six or visit your local library.

I understand, its hard to focus when the length of the paragraph is distracting. It's not that it's boring or anything, although it usually is, its just so long that its kind of an eyesore. The best way to read paragraphs like that is to scan read and get a general idea. If something catches your eye read into it more. Then, form a simple but intelligent response that relates to the passage. If your eyes start to hurt look away from the paragraph for a few moments before returning. Sunglasses can often help if you have a few handy. The truth is long paragraphs are often less insightful than short thoughts. In fact, the smartest people often write in simplistic dialogue, unless the subject at hand is complicated. Which is why I am writing in such a long form now. I hope you now understand how to read long paragraphs, if you have any further questions please message me at Incels.co/user/Six or visit your local library.

What is the enter key?

I post high effort stuff

90% of threads I post in I’ve only read the OP

I try to read everything tbh

Same, i only read the title

You've been jewed!

I dont read walls of words tbh

Some people really need to separate their shit into paragraphs, that would make reading it much better.

I read all posts even long posts and most people are idiots whether or not their post is one sentence or a 2000 word wall of text

@MENSA_IQcel @BlkPillPres @IncelKing

lol didnt read.

I actually can neiher read nor write, i just push random buttons on the keyboard