Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I like muslims now

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not the type of guy that would like muslims. I'm an atheist (to be honest I don't really know anymore, but I've been one for so long it's part of my identity), I used to be an alcoholic, and a few years back I kinda got into that whole rightwing muslims hate when the whole immigration wave happened in Europe.

But that has changed. I now like muslims and I think they have it right when it comes to how society should function. I don't really believe in a literal God and I'm averse to following dogma and any form of organized religion, so they'd probably cut my head off, but I still think they have it right. Women are not only kept in check, but in Saudi Arabia they are very strictly controlled and can't even get out of the house without male supervision. That might be a tad too strict but maybe that's what it takes to prevent what we currently have elsewhere in the world.

I don't like authoritarianism and society telling me what to do though, which is incredibly hypocritical and makes everything I just said complete nonsense. Wth is wrong with me.

I like Saudi Arabia and rage when people bad mouth it. Muh Women’s rights :soy:

Child Marriage is pretty cool tbh

Sjw logic: hitler liked muslims too so you= hitler.

Ironic. Because the entire Muslim world hates the Saudis (muh women's freedom. Racism etc) . ... Fuck modern Islam tbh. Becoming more Liberal and globalist by the second. The Saudis are based tbh.

Sjw logic: hitler liked muslims too so you= hitler.
If you would've read Mein Kampf as I suggested, you would know it's actually not true. You should get the book, it has really good lines.

If you would've read Mein Kampf as I suggested, you would know it's actually not true. You should get the book, it has really good lines.
I would if it wasnt illegal here.

I read Mein Kampf but I'd say its not a fascinating book tbh

In many ways they are based, but really no more so than any traditional religion - proper, true Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc - they all understand that strictly controlling women is the foundation that human society needs in order to prevent inceldom, and eventually, total societal breakdown. Religions were invented by wise old based men. Christian Europe used to be like Saudi Arabia in terms of marriage and female control. It was destroyed mostly in the 1960s thanks to the boomers.

Last edited:
I don't really believe in a literal God
Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and savior, Blackops2cel?
84d.jpg

Child Marriage is pretty cool tbh
Is it? It's pretty common in my sand nigger land.

I think the same way as you. Muslims know how to control women, they are the perfect woman handlers. Women should have no rights because they are just a walking uterus.

Muslims allow sexual slavery and polygamy though, unlike christians.

The idea of rich men buying up all women and leaving the rest of men single is a bad idea.

I think the same way as you. Muslims know how to control women, they are the perfect woman handlers. Women should have no rights because they are just a walking uterus.
My sentiment aswell.
They know how to handle women, we in the past did it too.
But... Now everything is Mega Cucked.
All thanks to numales and jooz.

Muslims allow sexual slavery and polygamy though, unlike christians.

The idea of rich men buying up all women and leaving the rest of men single is a bad idea.
true, in polygamous muslim countries polygamy is only for rich men

true, in polygamous muslim countries polygamy is only for rich men
What about the European Kings?
Didn´t they also had some sort of harem full of women?
The bible even allows it, if they´re royal blood.

Most religions caged foids.Its just that Islam is still new to liberal world order

this thread is about modern societies not the past ones.

anyway in the past in europe cheating the wife was considered a terrible sin...

They cucked out a few years ago and allowed women to drive.

Here is only true written and nothing but true.

The Bible never forbids polygamy. Most men in the old testament had multiple wives and also had handmaidens that they fucked.

Anon is too emotional and easely exaltated. But im sure that it is not wise to sympatize with hyenas only because sheep bites you.

A couple of weeks ago I was walking in the street and I came near three very young girls (they looked like they were in middle school). I heard one of them who told the others that she had talked to a guy they knew asking him to fuck and another girl at that point asked her to involve her by organizing a threesome. The absolute state of clown Western world, how is it possible that Muslims are smarter than us Europeans when we come at how treating foids?

The Bible never forbids polygamy. Most men in the old testament had multiple wives and also had handmaidens that they fucked.
Yes.
I was referring to that.
this thread is about modern societies not the past ones.

anyway in the past in europe cheating the wife was considered a terrible sin...
I was talking about the Blue bloods a.k.a Royals, not your average peasant.
Its only forbidden ( a sin ) for the average joe, but the Royals on the other hand, are allowed to have multiple women on the side, while having a wife.

Last edited:
Here is only true written and nothing but true.
OP is a faggot tbh. European Muslim men are nothing like in Saudi Arabia and their origin countries. They're Cucks here too and don't mind doing Gangbanging white sluts with their friends, race mixing Europe while the slut already has given birth to some other Cuck.
I would if it wasnt illegal here.
Your country is too goddamn Cucked for banning a fricking book. You see all the far rightism, especially in Europe is not coming from nowhere.

muslims are not degenerate.

thats pretty mucht the only good thing about it.

Soon, you will join us brother.

My last cope is to one day become a Muslim and enjoy all the delicious benefits...

I like muslims tbh