Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never understood why black foids let black dudes impregnate them out of wedlock

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Like if you’re going to let someone skeet in you raw and be a deadbeat dad, it should at least be someone who can give you some decent looking caramel babies. Instead, you have kids being ugly, dark AND poor/fatherless. It never began for those kids

If I was a black foid, I would find the palest white dude with light eyes I could find at a bar and tell him I’m on BC and let him bust raw. Wouldn’t even expect or want him to help raise it. Just the knowledge of knowing my child has a better chance of ascending and prospering than I do is enough

This sounds kind of racist, bro.

Most of the time a man being involuntary celibates is caused by his mother side of the genes not the father's.Race mixing is also wrong and 8 out of 10 times will cause your children to be incel

Most of the time a man being involuntary celibates is caused by his mother side of the genes not the father's.Race mixing is also wrong and 8 out of 10 times will cause your children to be incel
Depends on what race you are. A black persons SMV increases the more admixed you are.

Yes because it’s only black foids who have premarital sex

someone’s coping hard

OP have you never heard of BBC?

Where did I say that?
ur pointing out behavior to a specific race as if it’s not abundant in every race, that literally defeats the entire cause of inceldom worldwide

ur pointing out behavior to a specific race as if it’s not abundant in every race, that literally defeats the entire cause of inceldom worldwide
The OOW birth rate among BW is the highest of all races indicating they have the least amount of aversion to raising children on their own. If that’s the case might well let a white guy give you better looking kids

069   Copy