Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never understood why men in Japan (and in the west) were so addicted to 2D girls until recently.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
As a ricecel living in the west, I don't have it as bad as true ricecels in Japan, but i never understood the obsession they had for 2D girls/anime girls. I watched anime, but I was never into the whole waifu stuff or the body pillows, but when I was blackpilled, I started to realize why men in japan were so obsessed over 2D girls. I would say i get 60% of blackpill stuff in real life as i dont go out to a lot of social events and 40% of the blackpill stuff online. I already despise real women and im just waiting to hit my late 20's so my sex drive goes down and i wont have to think about mating with females. All this happened even though I live in the west, imagine being a ricecel in fucking japan. you know that the only reason why you go to school is because society wants you to wageslave later down the road. You see women just looking for the attractive and rich man and you see hypergamy act out right in front of your eyes. I understand why most ricecels in japan see more humanity in 2d girls than real females. These guys must know more 2d girl's personalities, their preferences, and even their preferred choice of food than compared to real females in their lives.

It's quite simple actually,anime girls vaguely resemble real girls in shape and appeareance,but they don't inherit all the shitty traits that 3D foids have,they do have flaws of course but they are what we could consider "honest" flaws as in being shy,indecisive,anger etc,flaws that real girls don't even have because they are unthinking, petty shallowness driven creatures not worthy to be called sentient. Anime girls are the creature that in their minds, men wanted, and upon which were also projected what they consider natural human flaws,anime girls are a "superior" version of real girls,if they were real and we had the means to communicate with them in some kind of alternative dimension they would render 3D girls completely obsolete (something that I expect to happen someday given the very fast developments in advanced AI and VR)

There's nothing wrong with creating something perfect just because the real world thing you used as a basis for it was flawed,And my main point is, anime "girls" can't even be considered human girls, they may be called the same thing and same species, but aside from having a similar basic shape they are nothing alike,and that's exactly why it appeals to people like me and a lot of weebs think the same,regardless of the fact that they live in Japan or not.

Also in general I think anime is seen as incel/loser/NEET friendly because it's mostly enjoyed by people with a certain disconnect from society. Normal people are probably turned off from most anime because of how naive it is. They rather watch a movie or read a book where relationships are portrayed more like in reality. With things like sex and betrayal.

Last edited:
I like waifus

@Yerberito @TigerFestival

It's quite simple actually,anime girls vaguely resemble real girls in shape and appeareance,but they don't inherit all the shitty traits that 3D foids have,they do have flaws of course but they are what we could consider "honest" flaws as in being shy,indecisive,anger etc,flaws that real girls don't even have because they are unthinking, petty shallowness driven creatures not worthy to be called sentient. Anime girls are the creature that in their minds, men wanted, and upon which were also projected what they consider natural human flaws,anime girls are a "superior" version of real girls,if they were real and we had the means to communicate with them in some kind of alternative dimension they would render 3D girls completely obsolete (something that I expect to happen someday given the very fast developments in advanced AI and VR)

There's nothing wrong with creating something perfect just because the real world thing you used as a basis for it was flawed,And my main point is, anime "girls" can't even be considered human girls, they may be called the same thing and same species, but aside from having a similar basic shape they are nothing alike,and that's exactly why it appeals to people like me and a lot of weebs think the same.

Also in general I think anime is seen as incel/loser/NEET friendly because it's mostly enjoyed by people with a certain disconnect from society. Normal people are probably turned off from most anime because of how naive it is. They rather watch a movie or read a book where relationships are portrayed more like in reality. With things like sex and betrayal.
yeah i agree with you here. anime girls truly are creatures that men wanted the most, females without the shitty traits that 3d females have. very well put, expected
nothing less from a weeb

How recently is "recently?" Betty Boop cartoons were inked in the very nut of the cartoonists who imagined fucking her.

Why do you think the idol subculture is so popular there. 2d on 3d.

How recently is "recently?" Betty Boop cartoons were inked in the very nut of the cartoonists who imagined fucking her.
id say about 2-3 months ago. i think the idea has always been with me as i started watching anime at a young age as well

Why do you think the idol subculture is so popular there. 2d on 3d.

As much as I dislike 3D girls I can see the appeal of idols (kinda) they are "trained" to be as pure and innocent as possible,so much that they basically ruin their career if they are seen sleeping around with chads.

They're the closest thing we have to 3D waifus,but beware,they're still sluts at heart that crave chad's cock,but they (mostly) refrain from doing slutty things because their career would be ruined and society and her fans would abandon them.

As much as I dislike 3D girls I can see the appeal of idols (kinda) they are "trained" to be as pure and innocent as possible,so much that they basically ruin their career if they are seen sleeping around with chads.

They're the closest thing we have to 3D waifus,but beware,they're still sluts at heart that crave chad's cock,but they (mostly) refrain from doing slutty things because their career would be ruined and society and her fans would abandon them.
It's nothing but a cope for those that can't be fully content with 2d. Maybe the extraverted otakus that get off from the crowd energy & of being around their own niche? Not everyone is cut out for life in a dark room alone.

id say about 2-3 months ago. i think the idea has always been with me as i started watching anime at a young age as well

Did something happen within the last 2-3 months that's changed things? Because I'm pretty sure men were marrying video game characters and manga characters years ago.

It's actually an easy thing to notice once you watch anime and get to know the nature of 3D women. Wow, I thought OP was a little older, you're in my age range.

the OG waifu for poorcels in the 1920s

Did something happen within the last 2-3 months that's changed things? Because I'm pretty sure men were marrying video game characters and manga characters years ago.
hmm, i think i just starting noticing so many blackpills before this whole quarantine stuff. i tried to take a break from blackpill stuff for a few months, but once you know of women's true nature, it'll always be in your head. at this point, ive just accepted that i no longer see real females as human so i guess my mind has started to use anime girls as a cope, which is something i dont really mind. anime girls seem to bring me more happiness than looking at real females as well at this point.

As a ricecel living in the west, I don't have it as bad as true ricecels in Japan, but i never understood the obsession they had for 2D girls/anime girls. I watched anime, but I was never into the whole waifu stuff or the body pillows, but when I was blackpilled, I started to realize why men in japan were so obsessed over 2D girls. I would say i get 60% of blackpill stuff in real life as i dont go out to a lot of social events and 40% of the blackpill stuff online. I already despise real women and im just waiting to hit my late 20's so my sex drive goes down and i wont have to think about mating with females. All this happened even though I live in the west, imagine being a ricecel in fucking japan. you know that the only reason why you go to school is because society wants you to wageslave later down the road. You see women just looking for the attractive and rich man and you see hypergamy act out right in front of your eyes. I understand why most ricecels in japan see more humanity in 2d girls than real females. These guys must know more 2d girl's personalities, their preferences, and even their preferred choice of food than compared to real females in their lives.
What even is this level of cope? Ricecels in Rice countires are 1000x better off than in the west.... ricecels get mogged to oblivion ion the west LMFAO. Go home bud

What even is this level of cope? Ricecels in Rice countires are 1000x better off than in the west.... ricecels get mogged to oblivion ion the west LMFAO. Go home bud
oh yeah i agree with you, but i was talking about the guys who are literally dropping out of society in japan. i think i too would have a better chance at getting a female in asia, but i would just get a "settle" at best

It's actually an easy thing to notice once you watch anime and get to know the nature of 3D women. Wow, I thought OP was a little older, you're in my age range.
what made you think i was older :feelskek:

oh yeah i agree with you, but i was talking about the guys who are literally dropping out of society in japan. i think i too would have a better chance at getting a female in asia, but i would just get a "settle" at best

Do you have Japanese heritage? or any other asian country?

Do you have Japanese heritage? or any other asian country?
im korean, but i think i have some fucking mongol blood.. i have a big nose, big lips, and bushy eyebrows. my ancestors were probably farmers lol

Well when real women don't wanna have sex with you, you gotta find some cope.

I like waifus

@Yerberito @TigerFestival
@TigerFestival has a really good avi
Thanks for the mention guys.

As for the thread, what @Comfycel said is true, 2D foids are leagues better than real foids in terms of looks, personality, interests etc. instead of being shallow, petty, superficial and thinking in a hivemind, what's more is 2D foids tend to like ALL kinds of guys. Android 18 for instance loves Krillin despite the height difference, in Rosario Vampire the female protagonist ignores the Chad in the first chapter and even beats him up in favor of the main character, in Bamboo Blade there's a girl who has a manlet boyfriend, in A Certain Scientific Railgun one of the girls is into fat boys, there was a girl in another anime I forget that liked a guy for simply being awkward and the list goes on. Real women only want tall Chads with hunter eyes, strong jaw, full head of hair etc. ALL women are like that, yet fictional foids are the opposite and I think that really appeals to many men, that's one of the reasons why waifus are so popular, further more all girls anime such as K-On, Azumanga Daioh, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Lucky Star etc. allows men to imagine themselves with these foids without thinking about them wanting to fuck the Chad in the anime, seeing that Chads don't exist in those anime and even if one did, they're not attracted to them. I could go on but you get my point, case in point fictional foids trumps real foids.

Because the culture is introverted

the OG waifu for poorcels in the 1920s

True story, around 1937-38 Fleischer Studios, creators of Popeye and Betty and etc., was relocating from New York City to Miami. This was an expensive move for the cartoonists who worked there. So as incentive, the cartoonists who made the sacrifices to go down to Miami were rewarded with an ultra secret and now very lost cartoon where Popeye fucks Betty.

"Story" of the cartoon is, Popeye and Betty fuck. But Betty's sexual appetite is too much for Popeye. She fucks the life out of him. And so he has to reach out for some Spinach to match her stamina.

See also: Jiminy Cricket Fucks Tinkerbell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back