Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I never want to hear a bluepiller tell me to "self improve/work on myself" again.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
That cliche dating advice people give to non-chads grinds my gears.

1) You're not good enough for muh kween until you have 1000 hobbies, a mansion, and a brand new personality (while Chad hits her up with "wanna bang?" And she buys a plane ticket to go to his place).

2) Women don't have to work on themselves, no, they just have to exist and wait for the guys at the finish line, who endured the "self improvement" advice. Only when they actually get the girl, she cheats on him with a homeless Chad. All your money and fitness and hobbies won't save you from being cheated on.

3) Interestingly, they always assume someone who has problems with women is not happy with themselves. Why? Because to them, someone who has trouble dating is probably ugly, and we all know ugly people are the worst, right? So they project low confidence, bad personality etc on you as that must be the only possible reason you're single. " No inkwell, you're not incel because of your face, it's your personality":soy:

Bottom line is, ugly men keep getting gaslighted into thinking they are single because of lack of "self improvement/hobbies", and I'm sick of it. The next time I hear someone tell me to work on myself, I'll go ER

They says it's all about your personality, then why there is no chads.co community of good looking men who don't have sex due to their mysogynistic and hateful views? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
And every one knows one guy many men with bad personality who have gf's

and the same faggots say "even some ugly guys find girlfriends"
what happened to "everyone is beautiful" ? personality:soy:
They all are so low iq they constantly contradict every single thing they say, as they do, even they know they are wrong, society just does not want to look evil.

Bottom line is, ugly men keep getting gaslighted into thinking they are single because of lack of "self improvement/hobbies"

TBH I never got any gaslighting because I was never open about being an incel and being worried about getting out of it (never knew about the term incel at this point in my life though). I just went to some red pill videos and decided to try the cliche bullshit I've been reading and hearing for years.

I tried it all basically, dressing nicer, approaching more, being more "out going", etc. I got a few numbers but it never went anywhere and from the faces of some of the women I could tell it was out of pity, which just made me feel worse.

The last straw for me was when I tried to initiate intimacy with a girl who was actually below my looks level (at the time, put on a bit of weight recently), we were on talking terms and we spent a good bit of time together, did work together (I was at university). She got startled and pushed my hand away (I tried to place my hand on her lap, something tame). I don't know if she was sexually abused (that's what I assumed and maybe that's a reason she responded that way) but for me that was it, because that could have just been a convenient excuse I came up with for me to keep trying. I gave up at that point, because if that's my luck, and the first time I start trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel its an abuse victim, then either way I don't want to bother playing this rigged game anymore, there's been too many failures and its no longer even fun to try, the fun aspect of seeing what happens and trying something new was gone.

Pretty sure if I was Chad it wouldn't have mattered though, she'd let Chad "heal the pain of past memories", she'd feel more comfortable letting him go that far (something as tame as a hand on her lap) and even further, guys with my level of looks, we have to spend years trying to "build her back up" and hope she deeply appreciates that, but more likely than not she's just going to leave us and upgrade to a new guy after we spent so much time repairing her damaged psyche and making her feel safe around men.

They says it's all about your personality, then why there is no chads.co community of good looking men who don't have sex due to their mysogynistic and hateful views? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

In regards to self-improvement, i take an egotistical perspective to it, I'm only self improving for the sake of myself and no one else, it's pretty good to make your life better for yourself instead of consuming vapid entertainment all day long, it's a good way to cope.

and the first time I start trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel its an abuse victim
Well, that checks out with my personal experience, the overwhelming majority of my "incel-ish" friends ended up ascending with some crazy/screwed up/mentally ill/emotionally needy women who gave them lots of problems afterwards, and some of them are engaging in relationships with those kinds of women (i used to give them advice about those kinds of women, nowadays i don't even say anything).

Honestly, i'd much rather do my thing and stay an incel than invest massive amounts of emotional energy in someone that brings almost nothing but trouble to the table.

Regarding the third point, that should be emphasized more. Normies should pity ugly people, lookism is an -ism just like any other ism, but with way worse consequences than most.

For a graycel, you are based
full

In regards to self-improvement, i take an egotistical perspective to it, I'm only self improving for the sake of myself and no one else, it's pretty good to make your life better for yourself instead of consuming vapid entertainment all day long, it's a good way to cope.

1. I wouldn't say that's egotistical, its just self interest and being invested in your own well being, cells and microbes do that and we wouldn't say they are egotistical, they don't even have a clear sense a of self

I don't think its a good thing that so many people associate self interest and investment with "ego", they are completely seperate and really it depends on WHY

If you only improve so that OTHER PEOPLE can see you do well then its egotistical

If you only improve so that YOU SIMPLY DO WELL then its just logical (its just self interest and investing in yourself)

2. I take this approach, which is why I don't see the point in looksmaxxing (but healthmaxxing - staying in shape, eating healthy, etc is logical). My primary focus is wealthmaxxing though (for obvious reasons)

Well, that checks out with my personal experience, the overwhelming majority of my "incel-ish" friends ended up ascending with some crazy/screwed up/mentally ill/emotionally needy women who gave them lots of problems afterwards, and some of them are engaging in relationships with those kinds of women (i used to give them advice about those kinds of women, nowadays i don't even say anything).

Honestly, i'd much rather do my thing and stay an incel than invest massive amounts of emotional energy in someone that brings almost nothing but trouble to the table.

I would feel sorry for these guys but they are idiots, it just seems like some hero complex bullshit, like they are trying to "save" these women

There's a difference between settling and self sacrifice, they seem to be confusing the two

For a graycel, you are based
full

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
That one guy used to be a bully of mine in HS, so I saw first hand how women can excuse bad behaviour if you're attractive.

Come to think of it, I know another relatively attractive guy who's an incredible narcissist with what I'm pretty sure are huge mental issues. He has a girlfriend and random girls keep propositioning him.

Last edited:
I would feel sorry for these guys but they are idiots, it just seems like some hero complex bullshit, like they are trying to "save" these women

There's a difference between settling and self sacrifice, they seem to be confusing the two
Exactly, that's why i don't give them any advice, i just "smile and wave", and amusingly watch the shitshow unfold (while mentally eating some buttered popcorn).