Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never win. I always lose.

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I just get shit on endlessly

Do you have a specific example to give us?

Do you have a specific example to give us?
friendless childhood, poor family, kicked out of uni and plagued with depression, bullied out of my job and forced to go to the psych ward for venting about life online and treated like shit there (recent). Always struggling. Never at peace. I long for the day I can just relax

Got no girlfriend
I guess she never know yah
friendless childhood, poor family, kicked out of uni and plagued with depression, bullied out of my job and forced to go to the psych ward for venting about life online and treated like shit there (recent). Always struggling. Never at peace. I long for the day I can just relax
You can always enlist in the military and go out in glory in some minefield in Afghanistan

I can easily relate to being kicked out of school and sent to psych ward because of others lies. I never did just allow those people to think it was ok to do those things to me though. But yeah I feel for you Deffo.

Theres no winning as an incel

When did this happen

Damn, it seems like problems only compound and stack up so they can fuck you over as badly as possible
yes. my police interactions at uni contributed to it. fuck pigs

I feel the same way. I get mogged by nearly everyone, my job is garbage, my family are poor and don’t care, no kisses, no hugs, no pussy, no drugs.

Yesterday I laid in bed all day, got up and drove to the grocery and got a nail in my car tire and the vending machine stole my change. All right before I had to go to work.

Learned helplessness

It is over, friend.

I feel the same way. I get mogged by nearly everyone, my job is garbage, my family are poor and don’t care, no kisses, no hugs, no pussy, no drugs.

Yesterday I laid in bed all day, got up and drove to the grocery and got a nail in my car tire and the vending machine stole my change. All right before I had to go to work.
It is over, friend.

I win at the games I play alone here :forcedsmile::feelsbadman:

I dont reply to feds:feelshehe:
I get it boyo. You were expecting me to try and be clever by saying.
"You just did!" And then you would say "gotcha you admitted it!" But I won't because I'm no fed boyo. Good try tbh. High iq attempt I won't lie at all.

I get it boyo. You were expecting me to try and be clever by saying.
"You just did!" And then you would say "gotcha you admitted it!" But I won't because I'm no fed boyo. Good try tbh. High iq attempt I won't lie at all.
Not really....:forcedsmile:
High paranoia on your part

I only win at things that nobody cares about.

That's what happens when you don't get to live on easy mode

Life is endless suffering if you're an ugly male.