Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I noticed something weird with “woke” feminist women I know

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Something I noticed recently

They’re surprisingly nice to me. No, not in a flirty way —- I’m still friend zoned, but a lot of the foids that post a bunch of SJW feminist crap on social media are fairly nice in person.

Here’s the kicker: “high quality women” as is known in the red pill community, and conservative women that have their shit together, are complete bitches.

You sound woke. It's over for orbitercels.

Here’s the kicker: “high quality women” as is known in the red pill community, and conservative women that have their shit together, are complete bitches.
You know why they seem bitchy to you? Hint: starts with F

You know why they seem bitchy to you? Hint: starts with F

Help me. I can’t think of any other F word relevant to this thread besides feminism

Help me. I can’t think of any other F word relevant to this thread besides feminism
Face. its because of how you look boyo.

Wrong, just a coincidence

Face. its because of how you look boyo.

Ah yes ok. Well, not a devastating shocker.
It’s almost as if SJW foids feel sorry for and hence are nice, towards ugly guys the way most people are nice towards extremely disfigured people

Sjw are fucking nuts.

Better incel than cuck. Never trust these whores.