Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I once got catfished by a guy in my class

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
The fucker pretended to be a foid. Sent me messages about how "she" saw me somewhere and liked me and shit. The gullible fool that I was, I believed it and he latter exposed himself. I was very sad about that ngl. Has this ever happened to you?

FML

Never happened to me

Did you at least break his jaw?

Dat dude shuld get coronavirussed

Can't happen to me because I had no social media for majority of my life :feelzez::feelsYall:. No Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I do have Snapchat but I don't see any messages just see what all the foids are doing and who is drinking again.

Can't happen to me because I had no social media for majority of my life :feelzez::feelsYall:. No Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I do have Snapchat but I don't see any messages just see what all the foids are doing and who is drinking again.

It was back before social media was big. It happened in 2007 through cellphones

Ask for a timestamp next times some foids trys to do this

i think i was semi blackpilled in high school so no, i knew what I looked like vs stacy foid ever texting me was not reality

It was back before social media was big. It happened in 2007 through cellphones
I was like 6 years old in 2007 and couldn't read or write lmao. So no wouldn't happen to me.

That's straight up bullying

why would he do that? what a dick. You should catfish him now as revenge.

Yeah I think I remember calling him a fucking faggot piece of shit

Too much time has passed to do tbh, plus he ain't falling for his own tricks

yeah tbh
Glad you stood up for yourself, and yeah bullies are scum if the earth (along with cucks, whores, beta soy boys, racists, and fake SJWs) and more people should start knocking their teeth out then they would stop

This is why people go ape

This is why people go ape

16599.jpg