Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I once got rejected by a 220+lb landwhale in uni

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
Blue hair, unshaven legs, who I later found out to be a hardcore feminist majoring in women's studies. Ffs I can't even get a 0.5/10

Blue hair, unshaven legs, who I later found out to be a hardcore feminist majoring in women's studies. Ffs I can't even get a 0.5/10

Black pill: She gets hit on all the time because guys think there will be less competition and most guys have no standards.

See: Juggernaut law

just lower your standards bro

That's sad, man...

For someone like that, she should be extremely thankful that you are offering to be with her in the first place. But nope...women's standards are all way too high, and no matter how hideous they might look, they are still after Chad anyway, and life fucking sucks because of that.

If it's any consolation, I tried to warm-up to and ask out a 500lb+ morbidly obese cunt in a last-ditch effort to get into a relationship just before I finished high school, and, I got rejected and made a mockery of on her Facebook afterwards. I daresay that will always be one of the worst days of my entire life, it scarred me, and that's when I truly began to go blackpill and divulge in total nihilism...

Lol at hitting on a feminist. No matter how ugly they are they are convinced they deserve nothing less than a 6/10 tall white man

How low can you go? OP took this to heart and is now in critical condition.

Why even hit on that thing in the first place?

It's over boyo. You can't go lower

I had a 200-300 pound landwhale literally run away from me on campus one night. That was probably the first time she ever ran in her life.

Blue hair, unshaved legs? Come on that's an immediate red flag. You messed up by asking out a raging feminist. They may be ugly but they hold themselves on a high horse and think they shit rainbows. They're fucking idiots. Try someone less mentally retarded next time and don't take it to heart when someone who looks like Lisa Frank had a baby with a water buffalo turns their nose up at you.. these bull dyke raging landwhales don't even count as a rejection because they reject EVERYONE by default

Are you white?If so, try ethnics.

Doesn't matter what they look like, they all want the exact same type of man and will settle for not much less.

Infact, I hear fatties and uggos are actually harder to reel in than Stacies because they deal with way more bottom-80 men who figure they have a shot. I believe read it while lurking here infact, "the juggernaut theory".

Last edited:
Lol at hitting on a feminist. No matter how ugly they are they are convinced they deserve nothing less than a 6/10 tall white man
its the most annoying as they should go with their 2/10 looksmatch

it was probably because she was a feminazi any approach is sexual harassment to them

Bruh, no matter how ugly you think a woman is, at least 10 other guys are willing to fuck her. 30 if you factor in alcohol. Niggas be horny as fuck at all times. Women power trip on this bullshit.