Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I once jacked off in high school

Have you ever fapped in school?

• yup

• nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
I couldn't get horny in such an environment... so much shit going on, it's too much effort to fap in high school without being caught on top of all that

I did one in college brah

Got insane boners in class regularly...wanked off twice in the school bathrooms. Was tardy to the next class because of my fap one time lol

Holy shit, this thread is a trip...

I tapped outside the school in the middle of the winter. Came in the wall as the chill winter breeze carresed my balls and asshole.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

My nana and I were off to pick up my cousin from school. It closed early because of some nasty illness. The school was huge and since my nana looked tired (she was up with me all night) I told her she could nap in the car while I roamed through my cousin's school. It was barren. Couldn't have been more than 10 or 15 kids in the building at that time. No sign of any adults besides a few parents rushing their hysterical or vomiting children out. After about 15 minutes of looking for my cousin I gave up. Lucky for me the cafeteria wasn't that far. I took a break there. I was contemplating on eating the food there. I hadn't eaten in hours but I had a hunch the food was the reason all the kids were sick. Plus it was hot as hell. Made me take my Jacket off. I thought about it and decided to just throw caution to the wind. I was going to get sick from roaming around in a sick kid infested school anyway. Plus I always get colds in the winter. I was on my way to the vending machine when I heard snoring. Really loud snoring. There were only 4 kids in the cafeteria at that time, me, this kid in the far back, this girl calling her parent on the phone, and her. There was a girl that fell asleep in the cafeteria. She had a black tank top on and that Gothic black and dark blue hair. I thought it was a little bit uncivilized but any sort of thinking I had soon became washed away when I caught a clear view of her ass crack. Like, 70% of her butt was sticking out of those black jeans. It's like she didn't even try to hide it. It was getting me hard. The other kids were too distracted so I stuck my hand in the hole in my pocket, got my penis out of my boxers, and just started fapping (this was before I realized fapping was useless). I. went. HAM. Took me 24 minutes. I tried stealthily dry humping her. I wasted 10 minutes on that before I noticed I was just lightly pressing my tip on her lower back. A little disappointed but I always liked looking at the lower back. I pressed my lips softly against the upper arm region (like right next to the armpit). When I was about to burst I decided to throw caution into the wind by taking my diamond out and nutting all over her tanktop. I even felt up her armpit and sniffed her hair a bit during.

Doing that woke her up. I ran to the table by the door before she could completely wake up. She looked around a bit then walked out. I stood up so I could get a glance at that pretty face and to my horror I realized I was jacking off to a monster. She caught me starring at her and meanly said "what?" I said nothing and she took off. Her breath smelt toxic, she had a few missing teeth, a gap you could fit a pencil in, a 5 head, almost Mexican Andy tier acne, and I think a faint beard. I nearly puked.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal when you see that most of the usernames are being crossed out