Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I once touched a 18 year old girl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This happened like 15 years ago and I still remember it. I was working security and you had to be 18 to enter the venue. Once we checked ID we then put on a bracelet before allowing them in. (Tbh I probably touched thousands but this story is about just one) there was this cute girl and I checked her ID and saw she very recently turned 18. Normally I can put the plastic Bracelet on customers with minimal contact but for some reason I don’t recall maybe she moved her arm or I subconsciously felt her up hee hee. I shit you not she had the softest smoothest skin imaginable. Lol I thought so Chad gets to fuck this and curl up in bed and spoon naked with her and all I get is a incidental contact.

was just brutal because it gave me more information on what I was missing out on. And all these years later I’m posting here and am a big loser.

Very brutal. So close yet so far

This happened like 15 years ago and I still remember it. I was working security and you had to be 18 to enter the venue. Once we checked ID we then put on a bracelet before allowing them in. (Tbh I probably touched thousands but this story is about just one) there was this cute girl and I checked her ID and saw she very recently turned 18. Normally I can put the plastic Bracelet on customers with minimal contact but for some reason I don’t recall maybe she moved her arm or I subconsciously felt her up hee hee. I shit you not she had the softest smoothest skin imaginable. Lol I thought so Chad gets to fuck this and curl up in bed and spoon naked with her and all I get is a incidental contact.

was just brutal because it gave me more information on what I was missing out on. And all these years later I’m posting here and am a big loser.
the real ropefuel is that you even remember this

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Must’ve been pure sui fuel

Foids peak in SMV at 18

Working security? at a club/venue? :feelswhat:

She’s a 33 year old roastie now

brutal agepill

how old were you OP?

I imagine foids are very soft to touch anyway, in reality it's because they're pathetic and weak but it must still feel nice ngl

the absolute state of chads.co

Damn I didn't know you're an oldcel. And you still remember it that vivid.
If something like that happened you would probably never forget it either

Holy fickle in a sickle, that's a big YIKES from me man. That's pedo, someone call CPS.
You assaulted her I'm shaking here thinking about that poor little girl. You're a predator.

tldr: I'm pickle rick

I haz a similar experience.
I was in class and we where setting up some telescope shit in our groups. My group was having some trouble so the teacher told a qt 10/10 girl that had already finished to come help us out.
She was asking me to hand her some parts and as she grabbed them from my hand I could feel her smooth amazing skin.
Jfl such a small instance of a female briefly touching my hand is such lifefuel

Completely brutal

What is it with their soft ass hands, they always have super soft skin even when they are unhealthy and smoke and drink

Sorry, but your bones are not the right size to experience that.

What is it with their soft ass hands, they always have super soft skin even when they are unhealthy and smoke and drink
its glazed with chad's semen
@Ellsworth you were touching chad's semen

its glazed with chad's semen
@Ellsworth you were touching chad's semen
Well props the Chad, cuz that bitches skin was smooth as silk!

I remember one time in the drive-through a foid handed me my change and she literally had the softest hands I've ever felt.
It was shockingly soft, honestly.

the real ropefuel is that you even remember this

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I remember giving a girl a slice of pizza at a fake party about 15 years later too TBH because I handed it to her backwards and she gave me a look of utter disgust that I fap to to this very day.

I know. Shows that it never began for me.

Would rather keep the exact type of place anonymous. But yeah I worked security at various venues for years.

I was mid 20s.
OP were you a bouncer? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

I remember giving a girl a slice of pizza at a fake party about 15 years later too TBH because I handed it to her backwards and she gave me a look of utter disgust that I fap to to this very day.
:feelskek:

Me too, one time there was a crowd and I pushed people away so I can get through.
Some of them were young women in their 20's
Guess I'm a had
full

Me too, one time there was a crowd and I pushed people away so I can get through.
Guess I'm a had
full
hopefully we can see a day when a sex bot that cab emulate that feeling can exist

Guess I'm a had
full
Chad
Download 4
Download 12

I shit you not she had the softest smoothest skin imaginable. Lol I thought so Chad gets to fuck this and curl up in bed and spoon naked with her and all I get is a incidental contact.
was just brutal because it gave me more information on what I was missing out on
yeah something similar happened to me. Earlier this month i handed my female cousin something (she's 18) and i accidentally touched her hand. Holy shit it was so soft. Legit is suicidefuel. I want to have a soft skinned gf.
When i feel my own hands i feel muscle and bones. But on her hand it's like it was like touching the outside of a TPE sextoy. It's just so soft and out of this world

yeah something similar happened to me. Earlier this month i handed my female cousin something (she's 18) and i accidentally touched her hand. Holy shit it was so soft. Legit is suicidefuel. I want to have a soft skinned gf.
When i feel my own hands i feel muscle and bones. But on her hand it's like it was like touching the outside of a TPE sextoy. It's just so soft and out of this world
Yeah man most incels on here have no idea what a prime female feels like. Only Chads like us do :chad:

Yeah man most incels on here have no idea what a prime female feels like. Only Chads like us do :chad:
tbh if any incels have female family members in their prime, you should legit devise a plan to at least touch one someday
not in a creepy or sexual way
but idk
like passing something to her and you "accidentally" touch her arm or hand
idk

Fresh meat. You can smell their glow
You actually can. I think it’s the pheromones. But be careful I got warned by the modfags when i made a thread about it once. :feelsUnreal:

Sad shit bro
To think Chad gets to enjoy that 24/7
tbh if any incels have female family members in their prime, you should legit devise a plan to at least touch one someday
not in a creepy or sexual way
but idk
like passing something to her and you "accidentally" touch her arm or hand
idk
My sister is legit disgusted by me touching her skin.