Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only got 1 match on tinder using pictures of Orb (catfish help pls)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
What the fuck am I doing wrong? my bio is 1 sentence and not too cheeky, literally no matchs except one psl 4-5/10 with one word replies like "lol" or "haha" and she then unmatched me. lmao maybe I do have a shit personality, am a personalitycel? I even asked the girl to "rate me" (orb) and she said am 8.5/10 really attractive, WHY AM I NO GETTING MATCHES? what is the best area for tinder matches? toronto is fucking dead apparently.

I used these pictures and am on pc btw:
AlYfFgx.jpg

brody is a slayer name tbh

I want to start catfishing to live as chad and to get dopamine rushes and imagine am talking to the girls (to cope), and also to practice talking to women; I also want to get nudes like @Reddit_is_for_cucks got, i want horny jailbaits that are willing to send nudes as I pretend to be orb (chad), pls help catfishcels, what tips and tricks do you have for me? am a noob catfish and started yesterday.

Tinder standards are out of control

Your problem is your ELO is shit because of your shit incel tier pics before. You thus don't get shown to anyone.

Get a new account.

TheResentfulOne said:

if orb cannot get matches then it's truly over, how is this not what girls like???
7bc5ac930b4376acccb0b582fd501d28.png

fuarkkk how do women not want that? even am mirin his slayer eye area

iiiTeMpeR said:
if orb cannot get matches then it's truly over, how is this not what girls like???

You have to be 11/10 nowdays

itsOVER said:
Your problem is your ELO is shit because of your shit incel tier pics before. You thus don't get shown to anyone.

Get a new account.

this is a new account

You used unflattering pics of him. Only use the first one and delete the others. Also, can you Catfishing with Hernan Drago instead to see if the standards are just THAT high?

iiiTeMpeR said:
this is a new account

Did you follow the specified procedure so Tinder doesn't instantly recognise it's just the same guy on a new account? Google it if not sure.

Use Miroslav Cech instead. He's a tinder God

itsOVER said:
Did you follow the specified procedure so Tinder doesn't instantly recognise it's just the same guy on a new account? Google it if not sure.

woah woah what

Octopusgun2 said:
You used unflattering pics of him. Only use the first one and delete the others. Also, can you Catfishing with Hernan Drago instead to see if the standards are just THAT high?

the other pics of orb are ugly? damn i can't rate for shit

iiiTeMpeR said:

what's the point of catfishing?

itsOVER said:

Get a new account.
So that's how tinder works? You get ELO like a video game?

Robinxyz said:
what's the point of catfishing?

dopamine rushes + to cope + I cannot take not talking to girls, at least if I successfully catfish I can rest assured it's not my personality thats holding me back.

NeverSubmit said:
So that's how tinder works? You get ELO like a video game?

Kinda.

Basically imagine you start at 'average' ELO. You lose points every time someone swipes left on you. You gain points every time someone swipes right. If the person who swipes right is also swiped right on by a lot of people (i.e. they're 'hot') then you gain more ELO points than if some random 4/10 swipes right on you.

Tinder will hit your ELO hard if you just swipe right on everyone. OP has probably either been swiping right indiscriminately, or his incel tier pics before caused his ELO to nosedive as everyone swiped left. There's no way Orb doesn't get tinder matches.

itsOVER said:
Kinda.

Basically imagine you start at 'average' ELO. You lose points every time someone swipes left on you. You gain points every time someone swipes right. If the person who swipes right is also swiped right on by a lot of people (i.e. they're 'hot') then you gain more ELO points than if some random 4/10 swipes right on you.

Tinder will hit your ELO hard if you just swipe right on everyone. OP has probably either been swiping right indiscriminately, or his incel tier pics before caused his ELO to nosedive as everyone swiped left. There's no way Orb doesn't get tinder matches.

so tinder makes it easier for chad and stacy, got it.

your autisim is projecting onto the profile

iiiTeMpeR said:
so tinder makes it easier for chad and stacy, got it.
We need somebody to go ER on Tinder HQ

pic 4 looks so retarded. Orb is such a loser and you guys are even bigger losers for worshipping him

use a new facebook account, a new phone # to verify

wait 24 hours, then start swiping

iiiTeMpeR said:

it looks like a manwhore narcissist. use less face shots and a bio thats not about sex

itsOVER said:

Get a new account.

This. Reset and try again buddy boyo

mylifeistrash said:
use a new facebook account, a new phone # to verify

wait 24 hours, then start swiping

so i swipe right on every girl?

Panda said:
it looks like a manwhore narcissist. use less face shots and a bio thats not about sex

orb is a narcissist, all his pics are close up face shots

Uglychad said:
pic 4 looks so retarded. Orb is such a loser and you guys are even bigger losers for worshipping him

COPE, you wish you looked like this 
CZg_USc_O.jpg

you are right on the second part tho being ugly = being a loser, so I am a loser

this makes me feel better about getting 0 likes on tinder...

no, you don't swipe right on everyone. after 24 hours girls who liked you will float to the top and your few swipes will be matches.

mylifeistrash said:
no, you don't swipe right on everyone. after 24 hours girls who liked you will float to the top and your few swipes will be matches.

so i swipe on 6+/10 girls right? sorry am aspie

5 aspy selfies

duh

I got a good amount of matches with orb 2 years ago. Robust Chads are much better though. Girls are on there to get fucked by a man not some prettyboy twink.

Bullshit. im gonna use him now to prove u wrong

They know you're a Chadfish and that's why you're not getting matches.

Contrary to what a lot of incels here believe, body matters a lot. Include a full body pic - bonus points if topless on a beach and has a six pack. Also include his height and make him tall.

this is my account.
a9gFPEf.png

Get plenty of matches.

WTF!?!? I USE BRODY TOO. Incel minds think alike

imbored21 said:
this is my account.
a9gFPEf.png

Get plenty of matches.

Lol I have done that one with the same outfield main pic .

God fucking damn it. If this dude isn't getting matches then it's truly over for us.

I hope Earth gets invaded by aliens, who will put a swift end to all life on this fucked up planet.

Your pics aren't being shown to any women because of your shitty placement in the queue.

TheResentfulOne said:
Its definately over for us. Even chadlites cant get laid on tinder.

Maybe they could tell you're a catfish?