Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only match with 40 year old Trannys on tinder JFL

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
not even hamplanets lmao

Just be a faggot theory is real. Even though I find them disturbing and they creep me out, I've been being polite to and hanging out with a trans woman (ie man pretending to be a woman) because she seems like she's in a bad place and really needs a friend, and it's turning into a weird orbiter situation. She keeps asking me really personal questions and trying to get me to let her to sleep over at my apartment i'm starting to get scared NGL. I have a really gay-sounding voice so she probably thinks I'm a homo.

Meanwhile, real women don't even want to live on the same planet as me.

Eww is say this very ugly impassable tranny at the store today. That abomination should sui asap.

Just be a faggot theory is real. Even though I find them disturbing and they creep me out, I've been being polite to and hanging out with a trans woman (ie man pretending to be a woman) because she seems like she's in a bad place and really needs a friend, and it's turning into a weird orbiter situation. She keeps asking me really personal questions and trying to get me to let her to sleep over at my apartment i'm starting to get scared NGL. I have a really gay-sounding voice so she probably thinks I'm a homo.

>she

just be gay tbh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just be a faggot theory is real. Even though I find them disturbing and they creep me out, I've been being polite to and hanging out with a trans woman (ie man pretending to be a woman) because he seems like he’s in a bad place and really needs a friend, and it's turning into a weird orbiter situation. He keeps asking me really personal questions and trying to get me to let her to sleep over at my apartment i'm starting to get scared NGL. I have a really gay-sounding voice so he probably thinks I'm a homo.

Fixed

Chad if u match with any other than a bot on Tinder tbh