Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only need a smile from a pretty girl

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
Nothing more nothing less

Call me a cuck but looking a pretty girl in the eyes and she smiling at me would literally make my YEAR

That is how depraved I am after 26 years of no positive female validation

I don't dream anymore about fucking or kissing a girl knowing it is not possible.. just a smile

Ur not entitled to get a smile bro

My oneitis touched my arm once because I was blocking a door exit and I felt high for the rest of the day ngl

Some foid touched my hand with her ass today on public transport:chad:

Some foid touched my hand with her ass today on public transport:chad:
tenor.gif

Just another day on "incels".co

Oh she'll smile at you. That's easy. Of course it's a smile that turns into laughter while shes standing next to chad. They'll both be laughing and smiling.

I don't think I have ever been smiled by a girl. I always get the curious, uncomfortable "who's this what's wrong with him" look or girls just look at me for a second then turn their heads to a different direction.

Smilemaxxing works ngl.
When I was 6 I used to get sick a lot, so I got kinda depressed because I couldn't play outside or go to playdates, so one day when I was with my mom and this cute girl (probably 15) smiled at me, childhood lifefuel ngl

how? was she tall and you are very short or does she have long hair
my brain is unable to proccess the meaning of your post

A slut's reaction to your thread:

"um, that's like, super creepy and weird, teehee, you're creepy, teehee"

A slut's reaction when Chad writes this thread (I know it's impossible, just bear with me):

"awwww, he's like, super sweet and emotional, and that's like, HOT, awwww"

You don't want a smile. You really don't. I got a smile from a girl before, but it's not a good kind.
The girl knew I liked her and she gave one of those "warm smiles" like someone seeing an injured animal crawling around on the ground.
It was a smile of pity knowing I would never get a chance with her.
It was a smile of knowing "This thing likes me and thinks he can get me? I feel so sorry for how delusional he is."

I've gotten multiple smiles like that and those damn smiles are stuck in my memory and every time I see those faces in my memory, I get angry. It haunts me to this day.
You don't want that.

A foid would rather get a root canal than smile at an incel.

Women actively hate you, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg