Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only needed slighly wider zygos and slighly wider shoulders. Both are things that can't be changed even with surgery. Fuck everything.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I am fucking tired of guys fatter than me looking like they have almost the same facial leanness as me just because of wide zygos. The sides of your face looking flat is one of the biggest curses of all, if you go even a bit up in bodyfat its over, and even then, depending on lgihtning you can look way higher weight than others. When I go out of a mall to the street on a cloudy day I look like I dropped down 15 kg in one second. I hate how fucking important wide zygos are and I hate how its just what I don't have and how its what its the most difficult thing to solve.

The same with wide shoulders. Havent met a male irl who has worse frame than me, other than klinefelters guys or some medical shit. Again, you have leg lengthening but its impossible to widen frame.

I have to endure everyday seeing guys with wider zygos and wider frame than me, who look wide even if skinny, or whose faces look decently lean even when they are much much fatter than me, and while me having only a bit of more bodyfat looked like a fucking blob.

FUCKING ZYGOS. FUCKING CLAVICLES. I WOULD LITERALLY KILL ANYONE TO HAVE THIS SHIT SOLVED.

Pretty sure you can get clavicle lengthening surgery (but it’s extremely risky).

Also, won’t malar fillers help you?

Fillers are shit usually and don't give a sharp look. I would even risk losing my concave cheeks with that. A zygomatic osteotomy is prohibitively risky: If botched i will be legit deformed and even if done right I would risk blindness. Clavicle widening won't work for shoulders because you would have to displace the back plates too.

I always think that If I had wider zygos, even slighly wider, only a fucking bit wider, I would have insane hollow cheeks in every lightning. My zygos are just in that state, and I hate it, i FUCKING HATE IT. Only a fucking bit wider, and it would be hugely noticeable.

You,whogivesafucc and twisted should from the truecel club.

you can, I repeat, YOU CAN 10000000% widen ur shoulders and have a good frame with gymceling stop being delusional

ZYGOS
ZYGO
ZYG
ZY
ZYR
ZYRO
ZYROS

muscle is not frame

i will try to find the pic of me when i was 19 before gymceling but basically my body was exactly like Zyros but through years of gymceling i managed to get a natural looking wide frame (posted my pic here once and people mentioned my big frame)

@Zyros what is your bizygomatic?
You might be able to reduce bload with a jaw implant. It stretches your skin taut and makes your face look leaner

i will try to find the pic of me when i was 19 before gymceling but basically my body was exactly like Zyros but through years of gymceling i managed to get a natural looking wide frame (posted my pic here once and people mentioned my big frame)

brb getting slighly better frame by the time im fucking 40, or either sacrificing facial leanness which I cant do due to trash tier zygos to do it any faster

@Zyros what is your bizygomatic?
You might be able to reduce bload with a jaw implant. It stretches your skin taut and makes your face look leaner

I dunno. I have this pic taken from great distance and no distortion so you can see facial proportions

6b10f3a461.jpg

With proper zygos I would have massive mummy tier hollow cheeks in that lightning...

id rather have a USSJ Trunks bideltoid than faggy cheek bones

I don't know if this is really as important as you make it out. I have good frame and zygos are good too but still not good looking. I had a photo taken of me at 24% bodyfat and my zygos were still obvious. I can show you that pic in PM.

I dunno. I have this pic taken from great distance and no distortion so you can see facial proportions

6b10f3a461.jpg

With proper zygos I would have massive mummy tier hollow cheeks in that lightning...

Jesus Chris dude, you look like late Michael Jackson in the worst way. Your "zygos" are the least of your problems. How can someone who spends so much time obsessing about his appearance have such a ridiculous haircut and shirt?

Just being real with you man, you need a reality check.

@Zyros Just get cheek fillers. There a few guys back on Lookism who got cheek fillers done and they look much better than before. Also yeah your frame is lol tier.

Jesus Chris dude, you look like late Michael Jackson in the worst way. Your "zygos" are the least of your problems. How can someone who spends so much time obsessing about his appearance have such a ridiculous haircut and shirt?

Just being real with you man, you need a reality check.
If you're saying this guy is anything remotely ugly then it's over for everyone on this forum.

Oh shut the fuck up you autist

You're not even a fucking incel.

If you're saying this guy is anything remotely ugly then it's over for everyone on this forum.

Just fucking lol at autists on here.

If he's ugly I don't register on the scale as part of this species.

brb getting slighly better frame by the time im fucking 40, or either sacrificing facial leanness which I cant do due to trash tier zygos to do it any faster

no lol i guarantee you, if you stuck to a proper workout routine and a high protein diet for 1 year ull at least have an average frame, then take like 3 months to cut off the few pounds of fat u may gained and DONE. After that ud only have to hit the gym like 2x a week just to maintain

Wear massive shoulder pads in all of your clothes.

It's the things that you can't change that define your worth as a man

Dude wtf get a haircut and workout, your jaw is good, after that it won't be your looks holding you back from getting laid.

Just stop and exercise.

Shoulders can be enlarged due to lengthening of clavicles and scapula. Such operations have been done for many years.
Patient1

he would rather complain on a incel forum

I guess so, the pathetic part is that he has good facial genetics but refuses to exercise. It almost feels like he just wants validation from this forum and laugh at incels suffering.

I guess so, the pathetic part is that he has good facial genetics but refuses to exercise. It almost feels like he just wants validation from this forum and laugh at incels suffering.

Its about SKELETAL FRAME not muscles. I will never look good no mattet the muscle I put on, amd even them I would have to become a bloatcel to be able to increase muscle mass anyways. My body is a lost cause. Might aswell get full body tattoos or something to distract from the frame itself.