Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I opt out for organ donate

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
Government here is trying to push everybody to donate their organs when they die. I choose to out-opt! Why should I donate my organs to people who treat me like shit? I only would donate to people who respect and show interest in me. Shitty society.

they will still take ur organs

I didnt want to opt for it but my family pressured me into it

To me it won’t matter if they treat me nicely or like shit, I won’t be donating my body to science.

Government here is trying to push everybody to donate their organs when they die. I choose to out-opt! Why should I donate my organs to people who treat me like shit? I only would donate to people who respect and show interest in me. Shitty society.
well done

Let's damage our organs as much as possible.

Organs from dead people are useless, they take then while you're still alive, research the topic its a disturbing topic but nonetheless

Based and high IQ.
If I can't enjoy my life with my organs, then no-one else is enjoying their lives with my organs

Fuck them organic harvesting scumbags!

Is that canada? Fucking god damn soy piece of shit law tbh

Where do you live that you have to opt out. In my country we are automatically opted out.

I got the option in my drivers license renewal form and I left in blank, I will donate my organs to the worms, worms have never insulted me before

no one wants my subhuman organs anyway

i wont donate organs

love ur pepe avi bro

Ruin your liver with constant alcohol and eat junk food bro

because they want free organs. dont do it man :feelstrash:

I always worry about it any way, I feel they'll put less effort in to save you if they think they can harvest your organs.
Especially if you're poor/ugly

Lifefuel if you know you'll be dying alone. By the time your body is discovered, your organs will already be too rotten for use.