Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I overheard a group of foids call me ugly

My condolences

ill take 400 for things that didnt happen ALeX" - standard ITcuckcel response

I think the world can be beautiful, I truly do. I love the vibrant colors, the sounds of the birds and trees, the winter snow, the sunset, the grain on a big field and the stars at night.
I used to enjoy those things, but now it all just seems bland and empty to me. I stand outside and look at the trees and the sky, and where once I used to feel contentment - and maybe even joy - I just feel the same thing I always feel: empty and alone. Like all the color has been sapped from the world, and I live in a monochrome universe.

This is brutal, man. What are your biggest flaws in terms of looks?

This never really happens to me, I'm invisible to the point where a foid at the end of the school year didn't realize I was in her class.
holy fuck that happened to me in the 8th grade, and we were only 14 FUCKING STUDENTS

Interesting. Do you also have this ability to vanish in a social setting? I can enter or leave rooms at my job and people dont notice.
Its something I learned in highschool.

One time I didnt show up to a lesson, the teacher did a roll call without me being there.
Next lesson I actually confessed to him.
He said that he did a roll call and that he was sure that I had been present.
wtf.

Like I said, I am invisible around people.

Foids spread "messages of positivity" on their social media but will talk behind your back like a snake

Shoulda broken their bones

This has happened to me so many times that I've lost count. And would have happened much, much more if I would go outside more than is necessary, let alone go to nightclubs etc.

Many times it's small children pointing at me with their finger.

foids have no feelings.