Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I overheard a group of foids call me ugly

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
They were talking amongst themselves as we were about to head to the same sidewalk when one of them started going the other direction to the opposide sidewalk and started giggling. Then I overheard one of them saying "omg hes like the ugliest guy Ive seen around here", whilst the other said "Wait, which one are you talking about", only for the other one to point towards me. The third foid said something like "OMG u cant said that out loud!" only for them to stop and wait until I had gained some further distance to them. They were drunk, but it still hurts. I didn't even look at them, I don't look at people in general, I just look into the distance, avoiding all eye contact. They were heading to a party it seemed, but still had the time to stop up so that they could avoid me at all costs and further talk shit about me.

I try to stay positive and do all the things necessary to keep a sane mind. I excercise, get enough sunlight, get fresh air, play with my cat, etc, but I still cannot justify why I should keep going in this world that so obviously doesn't want me. I know some IT members are gonna read this and probably say "They could probably sense ur misogyny" or "You probably have a creepy look", even though I dont even glance at the foids.

I'm confident now that I don't even live in the same world as most people. Nobody normal has to go through this. I wish guns were legal here so I could just sail into the ocean with my boat and end it all, for nothing but an empty boat to be found.

I think the world can be beautiful, I truly do. I love the vibrant colors, the sounds of the birds and trees, the winter snow, the sunset, the grain on a big field and the stars at night. But none of this matters. I will never be able to share these beautiful moments with a romantic partner, let alone a friend who respects me. I'm not suicidal because I'm depressed, I'm suicidal because I can't share the beauty of the world.

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone." - Elliot Rodger

it's beyond over for you if strangers call you ugly I suggest suicide

tell them theyre very dangerous and should kill them in the call with 911

shits gonna be epic when you get the swat team come into their house

Next time you need to fight fire with fire and call the police. This is causing alarm and distress. If they refuse to come out, notify the media and local politicians.

]I get this often as well, but if ugly men are no longer allowed to approach women, they shouldn't be allowed to abuse in the street.

Next time you need to fight fire with fire and call the police. This is causing alarm and distress. If they refuse to come out, notify the media and local politicians.

]I get this often as well, but if ugly men are no longer allowed to approach women, they shouldn't be allowed to abuse in the street.

Media will tell me to man up and/or mock me.

i have been called a weirdo and a nerd so i know how it feels.this life is a sad thing

Welcome to my life. People think femorrhoids are not that cruel but they are.

I really don't get how and why foids do shit like this, or why they think this shit is socially accepted.

they seriously have zero empathy, they could go on with their day and just ignore you but instead they have to show you their disgust because they can't even hide it like normal human beings.

Guys just call the police if any female calls you any names. The police won't take it seriously but detail the conversation you have with the cops then post it here. Then record how the media/politicians have ignored you. We should start building a database on this.

I think ugly men have had enough of public abuse.

Last edited:
I really don't get how and why foids do shit like this, or why they think this shit is socially accepted.

they seriously have zero empathy, they could go on with their day and just ignore you but instead they have to show you their disgust because they can't even hide it like normal human beings.

Same group of women who dont want us to shame sex work btw

Media will tell me to man up and/or mock me.

You have the right idea. Do not try to reach out to the media, politicians or the cops. That almost always makes a situation worse and it only works for women.

This never really happens to me, I'm invisible to the point where a foid at the end of the school year didn't realize I was in her class.

I know some IT members are gonna read this and probably say "They could probably sense ur misogyny" or "You probably have a creepy look", even though I dont even glance at the foids.
They're all a bunch of delusional gaslighters, they will do the most insane mental gymnastic in order to make sure that their KWEENS are never wrong.

Guys just call the police if any female calls you any names. The police won't take it seriously but detail the conversation you have with the cops then post it here. Then record how the media/politicians have ignored you. We should start building a database on this.

I think ugly men have had enough of public abuse.

its not illegal to be mean

This never really happens to me, I'm invisible to the point where a foid at the end of the school year didn't realize I was in her class.

holy fuck that happened to me in the 8th grade, and we were only 14 FUCKING STUDENTS

That sounds awfully brutal.

Maybe gymmaxx, that way people are too intimidated to call you ugly out loud.

I hope they all die slow painful deaths tbh

Someone is gonna screenshot the message you just sent and call us evil misogynists whilst over on r/femaledatingstrategy that want to genoicide all men who dont simp for them.. but apparently thats fine
That sounds awfully brutal.

Maybe gymmaxx, that way people are too intimidated to call you ugly out loud.

Still manlet, also they would call the police.

No one cares if they insult you, especially if they are teens. And if you tell on the phone to the police, that they're bullying you because of looks, do you really believe they would show up and do something? No one cares about ugly people and they problems, if they have not a major handicap.

I've had this happen to me months ago. A girl in the street loudly said "that guy is so ugly" to her 2 friends. This is what I get for looksmaxxing for over half a decade

They could sense your evil body language :soy:

Its over for forsakencels, even your own tribe wont want you.

some middle school foids were talking about me and said I looked deformed once when I was walking to the store over a year ago. brutal shit

My condolences.

they could sense you post on .co bro

Shit would've been different if it happened to me tbh

Shit would've been different if it happened to me tbh
How would you act in such situation? I mostly try to ignore it and try to forget it.

They were talking amongst themselves as we were about to head to the same sidewalk when one of them started going the other direction to the opposide sidewalk and started giggling. Then I overheard one of them saying "omg hes like the ugliest guy Ive seen around here", whilst the other said "Wait, which one are you talking about", only for the other one to point towards me. The third foid said something like "OMG u cant said that out loud!" only for them to stop and wait until I had gained some further distance to them. They were drunk, but it still hurts. I didn't even look at them, I don't look at people in general, I just look into the distance, avoiding all eye contact. They were heading to a party it seemed, but still had the time to stop up so that they could avoid me at all costs and further talk shit about me.

I try to stay positive and do all the things necessary to keep a sane mind. I excercise, get enough sunlight, get fresh air, play with my cat, etc, but I still cannot justify why I should keep going in this world that so obviously doesn't want me. I know some IT members are gonna read this and probably say "They could probably sense ur misogyny" or "You probably have a creepy look", even though I dont even glance at the foids.

I'm confident now that I don't even live in the same world as most people. Nobody normal has to go through this. I wish guns were legal here so I could just sail into the ocean with my boat and end it all, for nothing but an empty boat to be found.

I think the world can be beautiful, I truly do. I love the vibrant colors, the sounds of the birds and trees, the winter snow, the sunset, the grain on a big field and the stars at night. But none of this matters. I will never be able to share these beautiful moments with a romantic partner, let alone a friend who respects me. I'm not suicidal because I'm depressed, I'm suicidal because I can't share the beauty of the world.

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone." - Elliot Rodger
Loneliness doesn't bother me. You need to man tf up.

How would you act in such situation? I mostly try to ignore it and try to forget it.
I would have snapped and/or yell something back

They're all a bunch of delusional gaslighters, they will do the most insane mental gymnastic in order to make sure that their KWEENS are never wrong.

"They weren't mocking you, mental case"

Have you done something like that before?
Nope. I've gotten shit on for my looks a lot and did nothing, just took the beatings like a pathetic low T worm

Nope. I've gotten shit on for my looks a lot and did nothing, just took the beatings like a pathetic low T worm

lol

Next time someone says shit to me (won't be soon because I don't go outside) I'm going to press them so I have a story to tell here at least. I'll throw hands I seriously don't give a fuck anymore stg

Next time someone says shit to me (won't be soon because I don't go outside) I'm going to press them so I have a story to tell here at least. I'll throw hands I seriously don't give a fuck anymore stg
Based

Yes hello, based department?

shit. these foids.